[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned and no idea why (Unban Request Granted by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got banned yesterday, and i have no idea why so can someone unban me or show the reason why i got bannedScared
You will need to edit your post and fill out your unban request using the template found in this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Once you have done that, the admin you banned you will respond.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I was banned after i stopped playing!!!!!! Im pretty mad right now
Once you have completed what Nick has requested I will respond to your Unban Request.

Please note I will be at work tonight from 6:30 pm - 7:30 am (UTC).
Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username:ankkamies

● Time & Date of Incident 11.1.2016 no time known

● Replay / Screenshot Link:i dont have it cuz i dont know why i was banned
● Replay Timestamps:same thing

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I got a ban after i stopped playing and i have no idea why i was banned
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Hello Wombat,

You and your friend joined Server Two while it was very inactive. Do you have any recollection on what happened before you both disconnected and never returned?
We were driving as usual and then we switched to demo servers because our friend does not have s2. And we joined there because the server one was full.
My friend told me why me and puliukko got banned. My friend pressed the end race button accidently and no one else voted for it
Hello Wobat,

Your friend Puliukko has owned up to this being his idea. I will unban you if you agree that you will not abuse the restart race feature again. If this does occur again in the future do not expect to unbanned again. We take people exploiting glitches very seriously.
Thank you very muchSmile He sent the request before our friend DodoG explained the reason

And i agree
Can you please remove the ban now
?????

Administrator Message by: Ash

Warning issued.
Please be patient and allow Bez to respond, by bumping your thread, is not going to make Bez magically appear.
Thank you for being somewhat patient. I did warn you about the times I work in my first reply Wink

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's