[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request ! (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: almr3b505

● Time & Date of Incident: Im not sure maybe 2012-2013

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have
● Replay Timestamps: I don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I honestly can't remember the reason why I got banned it was so long ago, But I think I was doing some stunt by going on 2wheel and going the wrong side of the road or I think I did a drift in the server. That what I remember doing.

I take full responsibility of my action and I am sorry for any inconvenient I did.

I was young and foolish

I am I have been playing LFS since version x10 back in 2007, I was an admin in a lots of severs and also a cop in many. I grow old with this game I been off for a couple years BUT I get in some times every other month and I always try to get in the server but still banned from it, I always say to my self maybe after a long time I can get back but unfortunately I cant get in.

So in the end, I am sorry for anything I did, I will be very happy If you can let me come back in the server cuz I just build a powerful pc and I want to get back to the game so bad.

Thank you

PS : sorry my English is not the best
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
(2016-01-12 20:25)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

Thank you.
Hello Lateef,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately, we have decided that your unban will not be granted on this occasion due to your history linked with the account.

Regards,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's