[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi tc members, i really dont know why i am banned,may i know the reason can u please unban me thank you so much :]
Thought about reading the information section?
Quote:Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Administrator Message by: Bez

Please do not post in Server Administration Tasks unless it is your own thread.
Hi,

I'm the admin who banned you. Please edit your post with the above form then I will deal with this.

In the meantime, have a look at the Banlist to see the reason you are banned.

Cheers.
● Your LFS Username:ProShooot

● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have
● Replay Timestamps:I dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Its because i dont know why got banned and i feel i didnt do anything wrong recently
Merged threads. You didn't need to make a completely new thread.

I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
● Your LFS Username:ProShooot

● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have
● Replay Timestamps:I dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Its because i dont know why got banned and i feel i didnt do anything wrong recently
You were banned as a result of this report:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21062

Your ban ends on : 2016-01-26

The admin who banned you has been notified:

Edit
I have Merged this with the Thread you made previously.

Await Connors Decision.... do not make another thread please
Ok but i am really sry doe... cuz i didnt know that was considered illegal....i admit it my bad...but please doe i need unban since my exams are coming so i wanna make use of my time!!! XD :]
So, the day you joined the server, you got a swearing fine, not the best start. The next day you then swore again, and the day after that, and once more after that. You were then banned for insulting someone for the first time after this. You then proceeded to get a further four swearing fines over 2 weeks, got warned for insulting someone yet again which you clearly did not adhere to, leading you to insult and swear again, further leading me to ban you. This is clearly justified with this in mind, is it not?

I fail to see any reason why I should unban you given your level of maturity in the past, especially with the bind you use that so clearly resembles the word 'F*CK' written subtly when in actual fact it's not subtle at all seeing as the F, U, C and the K are all coloured red. Hilarious. You will see when you come back that you are not to use that bind in the future. You also proceeded to insult someone again after already receiving a ban AND a (fairly lucky) warning for this.

I will give you a chance to say why you somehow deserve to be unbanned but as I said, I fail to see any reason whatsoever.
Ok now I promise that I wont use that bind anymore and I won't avoid the swear fine and also I wont swear...
I do hope you keep that promise. I will reduce your ban to a week considering you've already been warned/banned for these actions in the past and you need to learn from this properly.

Your new ban end date: 19th January (You have already served 4 days of your current ban)

See you in 3 days.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's