[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Questionable reasons for a ban. (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: z0ne13

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eyv6mu...eports.mpr (Dizzle should have it anyways, if it's not the correct one and/or Undercover deletes this one - shoot me a pm, I will sort this out.)
● Replay Timestamps: 17:40:0

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Well first of all, I admit - I am quit a big douchebag, there is no denial in that. But the reasons why I got banned are quite questionable to say the least!
So lets start, shall we? I was in a chase, and at the time of impact, I was discussing with another member of a public about my so called swearing (which was not actually swearing at that moment, those were my friendly insult towards [TT] Dino (hey, babe)) therefore, I was unable to notice the crash (I am serious, I only noticed that I crashed into Undercover only when I watched my replay.)
So I guess it explained my point of view for this part:
Quote:and failure to apologize after causing an accident.
Quote:The reported user has been banned for disobeying rule 1.1 Respect all players
Then this. Well, how could I have insulted Mr. AD, if it is not him that plays as Undercover?! A sane person would not even mind that kind of message. And to finish it - maybe i was talking about my !hidead script, that was not functioning at that moment? I hate ads, what should I do? I also like to express my opinion publicly. Smile
And to finish it all:
Quote:The ban also reflects recent swear warnings in our servers.
Isn't it against the concept of double jeopardy? I have been already punished for my swearing by the insim. Why should I get another punishment for the same offence?
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
(2016-01-16 16:09)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ]friendly insult towards [TT] Dino (hey, babe))

Hi there, big douchebag. Good luck!

Hello,
Ill break down the issues the best I can so that they are understood.

(2016-01-16 16:09)Martynas Wrote: [ -> ]..Well first of all, I admit - I am quit a big douchebag, there is no denial in that....

This is the primary reason we are here.

Quote:I was in a chase, and at the time of impact, I was discussing with another member of a public about my so called swearing...

Yes you were in a chase, but that does not give anyone an excuse not to apologize for hitting someone.

Timestamps(from replay)

17:42: The conversation was initiated by another user. They asked you to stop swearing.

17:43: is the moment when your car hit Undercovers car.

This makes what you said in the above quote invalid, as you were not responding about your swearing issue at the time of impact.

17:53: You responded here with "when did I swear?".

Quote:I was unable to notice the crash (I am serious, I only noticed that I crashed into Undercover only when I watched my replay.)

Its hard to believe that you did not notice hitting another user. You were traveling at 30mph at this time.

Your responses after being confronted were only:
2016-01-15 16:53:22 UTC One (Montana) z0ne13 [GLOW] Marty [COP] : nobody wants you here
2016-01-15 16:53:18 UTC One (Montana) z0ne13 [GLOW] Marty [COP] : go away ad

You did not even ask why Undercover was confronting you. This leads me to believe you knew what happened.

Quote:
Quote:The reported user has been banned for disobeying rule 1.1 Respect all players
Then this. Well, how could I have insulted Mr. AD, if it is not him that plays as Undercover?!

No one has said it is Mr. A.D.

Your disrespect towards the user:

2016-01-15 16:53:22 UTC One (Montana) z0ne13 [GLOW] Marty [COP] : nobody wants you here

Quote:A sane person would not even mind that kind of message.

A sane person would be offended. This type of treatment towards anyone make a sane person, insane. Persons of your attitude are what cause these issues.

Quote:...And to finish it - maybe i was talking about my !hidead script, that was not functioning at that moment?... I hate ads, what should I do? I also like to express my opinion publicly. Smile..

Smart thinking, but I do not believe you.

Quote:
Quote:The ban also reflects recent swear warnings in our servers.
Isn't it against the concept of double jeopardy? I have been already punished for my swearing by the insim. Why should I get another punishment for the same offence?

No. You have been told in the past that swear fines only serve as warnings. Given your URS history you actually should have been banned for this a long time ago and probably for a longer amount of time.

I am lead to believe that you were fully aware of the accident with Undercover. The comments you made after being confronted fall under disrespect. The reasons you have stated in this unban request do not match with timestamps via chatlog or replay. The ban will remain as is.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's