[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can i get unban (Unban Request Denied by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: thuglife_

● Time & Date of Incident 1.23.2016 like 5-8pm

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was just mad because my friend was stopped so many times by this same cop and i promise i will not ever ram/crash into anyone.
Hi,

I was wondering why you didn't make an un-ban request earlier, but then--as you know--I found you ban-evading on your second account, saassi. It makes sense that after me banning that 2nd account less than an hour ago, now you make an un-ban request.

First of all, you were warned last time for ban-evading, so you should be thankful that your ban wasn't increased on both accounts due to this happening again.

However, in terms of the events that caused the initial ban, you were seen to clearly ram a cop twice. Now, regardless of whether you were mad, you have been around long enough to know the rules.

From your history it seems you have a history of pushing the rules, whether that be swearing or scamming, and unfortunately this time you went too far.

Feel free to post an unban appeal if you wish, but please be comfortable with the consequences of a denied unban appeal before doing so.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's