[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN REquest - What happen? (Unban Request Denied by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username:claysman

Time&Date:28+7 days ago

Replay / Screenshot Link:
Replay Timestamps:

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was banned for 28 days + 7 days for Unban Appeal
My ban ends today, about 13/14
Now i see, i'm banned for next 38 days, Why?
I'm waiting for reply,
Best.
Unfortunately we have reason to believe you have been ban evading with another account. Therefore we have reinstated the ban so this time you can actually suffer the consequences of rule breaking.
I wasn't playing with another account... I was waiting more than month for this unban... Please...
I have notified Nick of this request as he was the admin to notice the ban evasion. Please be patient whilst awaiting his reply.
It seems to me why you think so, the issue is the transfer of money from the account "versiu" on my account. This is only and exclusively peer help: 3
Hi there,

Could you explain to me the link between the account "claysman" and the account "versiu" please?
Account "claysman" is my account, but account "versiu" is my friend's account.
He had me a debt of gratitude, and we agreed that I will send a little money, and that ended the game so far, has sold cars and sent me the rest of the money, that's the whole story, I impatiently waited for this UNBAN, so I would not risk and do not want to break the law ! Smile
If what you say is true, then could you please explain why the chatlogs show you admitting that it you have access to both accounts?

2016-01-09 09:02:11 UTC One (Montana) versiu ¬grosz : !pm claysman is my license, versiu my bff ;p
2016-01-09 09:01:53 UTC One (Montana) versiu ¬grosz : !pm racing license: claysman
2016-01-09 09:01:34 UTC One (Montana) versiu ¬grosz : !pm my racing lic is claysman
What the hell? Gimme sec, I will ask him! Smile

Okay, I have reply from he Smile

The owner of the license "versiu" wrote: " I had to unfortunately go wrong, I'm sorry, I hope it will not be by this problem! Smile "
As for the sentence: "claysman is my racing faces," wrote the truth, because it was the service, for which she owed me, I have bought the S3, he did not, and he wanted to race on the server: CARGAME.NL S3 I think everything is explained! Smile
Some reply? :3

Administrator Message by: Ash

Do not bump threads.
Give him a chance to reply. Thread locked.
How do you know the owner of the account "versiu" if you don't mind me asking? Do you live together, stay in the same town, did you meet online?
We met in LFs, now it's my very good friend Smile
I really wasn't using multi acc..
I'm not so stupid to do this, I'm good man, with honor Smile
Believe me Smile

Administrator Message by: BP

Stop bumping your thread for a quicker response. AT LEAST give one full day before bumping. Else it will result in a forum warning.
It's one full day and any reply Sad
C'mon, I didn't do it...
Guys, please...
C'mon..
Hey,

I've reviewed the evidence and there is a strong case to suggest that you've been account sharing in the past. Any time you are banned on your "claysman" account, you come online using the "versiu" account and once you are finished driving, you send the money you have earned to "claysman" - This is highly suspicious and it looks like you're continuing to progress your main account while being banned, hence our suspicion of ban evasion. These aren't all the examples, just the most recent few:

Quote:2016-01-10 18:48:50 UTC One (Montana) *HOST* GROSZ sent 4,273€ to claysman (offline)

2016-01-16 14:41:05 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* GROSZ sent 6,054€ to claysman (offline)

2016-01-17 08:29:22 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* GROSZ sent 1,266€ to claysman (offline)

2016-01-17 09:39:53 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* GROSZ sent 2,187€ to claysman (offline)

2016-01-22 14:02:39 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* GROSZ sent 2,551€ to claysman (offline)

2016-01-22 14:03:07 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* GROSZ sent 1,077€ to claysman (offline)

2016-01-22 14:03:41 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* GROSZ disconnected (versiu)

2016-01-22 14:05:57 UTC One (Weston Park) *HOST* KulamSię connected (claysman)

You can see you've connected using your banned account 2 minutes after sending the money and disconnecting with the other account you use. I won't post your IP addresses publicly, but I can confirm that they match in this instance, indicating that you accessed both accounts only a few minutes apart from the same machine.

As you can see, most instances of "versiu" being used is when the "claysman" account is inactive - i.e, banned from the servers.

[Image: veU6oBO.gif]

[Image: mwwrRO1.gif]

All this evidence is too much for me to ignore, and while you can make as many excuses as you like, it looks very likely that you've been using the account "versiu" to play on our servers while your "claysman" account was banned. Ban evasion is not tolerated on our servers, and for this reason your original ban of 31 days was reinstated, along with the extension for your failed appeal of 7 days, meaning you have been re-banned for 38 days. This is because I believe that you never truly served any of that ban, as you could still access the servers whenever you wished. A ban is meant to be a punishment that you learn from, not just an annoyance that you avoid. This time, I hope you learn from your ban as you will be serving it fully.

You are entitled to make another unban appeal for this ban, which the management will look into instead of me, however you must remember the risks of gaining another extension if you are unsuccessful.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's