[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: skurtmeister

● Time & Date of Incident: 2012-11-28 13:43:04

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hi!

long time no see, i was banned for putting my car in first gear with full steering lock to avoid being autokicked for afk. This tip was given to me by another player and i didn't think it was bannable at the time. And well i know that now since i got permabanned for it back in 2012. this may sound foolish but its the thing that i regret most in my whole experience in gaming. I miss hanging out at your server so much :/, i really hope i can get unbanned at some point.

Regards Mike
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hi Skurtmeister,

Due to the amount of time you've served, we will give you another chance. Please be reminded that any form of InSim abuse is strictly forbidden.

Things may have changed since you were last here. Please take a look at the two following webpages:

tc-g.uk/rules
tc-g.uk/manual

Please reply back confirming that you've read and understood this post, and that you have read and understood the Server Rules.

Thanks,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Thank you so much guys! I promise i will not let you regret this decision.
I read the rules again, and i am glad you made licenses like cop/tow only valid for a year! You are doing a great work with the server, keep up the good work and see you on the road Smile

Regards Mike
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's