[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: After a while, this is an unban request from a regretful cruiser (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username? Rodrigo-Kaiser

● Time & Date of Incident? Mid 2013 to early 2014.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

First of all; Hello authorities from [TC], my name is Nicolás and I am from Argentina. I open this post because I've been banned a while ago due the use of a engine-torque trainer on my XFG, wich as result I've been banned manually(this was before CPW) after an altercate with a polite user who found out what I was doing, and did the right thing by recording my behavior and sending it to the forum moderators.

As some do, I could have bought a new license back then and fake like nothing happened, but this is not my case. I have been racing with this account since 2007(Actually thanks to this simulator and a Driving Force GT wheel, I learned how to drive in real-life, back in 2011 when I turned 16), meaning it has an important bound with me, actually been racing for 5 years in Demo then saved enough to buy the S2 licence back in 2012.

I don't have anything to say in my defense, I have no excuses. This was done in my teenage years and back then I was going trough real hard-times and I wouln't care about anything around me, hence I couldn't care about my account.

Today I reinstalled LFS after a year and half of absense, all the nostalgia came back into it. I noticed one of the few servers that still keep the soul of LFS is [TC] CityDriving One, strong and up as always. Hell man, I haven't felt such regret in a long, long time.

I understand it's an huge server offense, but after years of growing up and messing up, becoming a conscious and mature young man(21), I request one last chance, along accepting all it's consequences. I want to feel that LFS vibe, again, and now that I'm conscious about the things happening around me.

That's all I have to say for now, despite what comes-in next, I sincerely thank you all for taking your time to evaluate my request.

Best regards.

Nicolás(Rodrigo-Kaiser).
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
(2016-03-01 17:03)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

Sorry for the delay, thank you for your time and patience!
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately on this occasion we do not feel it would be suitable to unban you from our servers. We have a very simple rule in place:

Quote:1.11. Do not use any modifications that alter the physics of LFS (eg collision mesh, performance).

Failing to abide by this rule promotes unfair gameplay and ruins the experience for our community regardless of your intention at the time.

All the best,
~ [TC] CityDriving Management
Reference URL's