[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: asyed's (thinks the autoban system has a problem) unban request. (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
asyed
● Time & Date of Incident
Uh, it never happened. Time was 10:11 AM EST, march 4th at ban tho.
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
None, the incident is non-existant and i got banned for no reason.
● Replay Timestamps:
None, the incident is non-existant and i got banned for no reason
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
i got banned for no reason, literally. on connect. not account fraud on banlist either. no info on what rule i was disobeying (if i was even disobeying a rule).
connecting from regular connection place, not account fraud.
Our system keeps on tracking weird location changes on your account. The last two entries were from Canada and Denmark. Have you got any clue why this might be?
Further to Olli's post, if you are repetitively changing countries (i.e. travelling) then you can use the thread you used previous (here).

There's nothing wrong with the location system -- it actually works as intended and acts upon the information provided when you connect (your IP and hence location).
(Sorry if I can't post but it can help ?)
Do you use a VPN or an IP-Changer? It can be the reason. The autoban system is using your IP address to "attribute" your location to it. If the IP you were connecting since a long time and, suddently, the IP location change for an other country for example, the Ban service will ban you.

(I saw on the forum that it works like that, can't remember if it was exactly this thing).
(2016-03-07 19:20)Raphi_59 Wrote: [ -> ](Sorry if I can't post but it can help ?)
Do you use a VPN or an IP-Changer? It can be the reason. The autoban system is using your IP address to "attribute" your location to it. If the IP you were connecting since a long time and, suddently, the IP location change for an other country for example, the Ban service will ban you.

(I saw on the forum that it works like that, can't remember if it was exactly this thing).

Please avoid posting in these types of threads even if your information is actually helpful. You can e.g. PM an admin who will put the information in the thread on your behalf.

In any case, a response from Asyed might be helpful.
(2016-03-07 19:20)Raphi_59 Wrote: [ -> ](Sorry if I can't post but it can help ?)

Nope, I don't. BP, dat dint solve my problem.
I unbanned and unlocked your account at ~2016-02-19 20:28:53 UTC after questioning you in this thread. You got banned again at 2016-02-23 00:12:18 UTC for a country change.

Please tell me what country you connected from @ 2016-02-23 00:12:18 UTC and what country you are in now.
The pacific ocean, or somewhere in north america, or greenland, or somewhere in europe.
(I was on a plane, so any place that I can connect to lfs master server from, on a route from u.a.e to canada)
(I think I used germany, greenland, turkey, dubai/sharjah/abu dhabi (u.a.e), and toronto (canada))
You should probably not connect to the CityDriving servers when you're on a plane. Your ping will most likely be awful and you will have account fraud issues as already demonstrated.

As I asked yesterday, what country are you in now?
I am in canada.
I will unlock and unban you now.

Please stick to the following thread for future occurrences: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21548
Reference URL's