[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Constant Swearing (Unban Request Granted by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Maketsi30
● Time & Date of Incident:2016-03-10 22:54:44
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I should have listened to ganji but i did not. I sweared but i will promise to stop it now. I admit that i have sweared and did not listen to people. I'm going to say sorry to ganji and this will not happen again. I'm asking for an Unban or at least shorten my Ban. ~DodoG
I don't understand why you had to react like that and insult the community in general. Surely you'd know that what you were saying was completely unjustified?

I know ganji was being a bit antagonistic towards you in regards to your attitude but you should certainly not reacted in that way seeing as you knew you had already been warned for excessive swearing. How do I know that you won't act like this again after you have already acted like this after your recent warning?
Well actually i dont know the proper explanation to those questions but yes my way to react was pretty uncorrect. I just got so pissed because i have seen too many people that complain about little things but i understand that he was doing the right thing because one of the [TC] Rules say that Only english in main chat.
I did not think about what i was saying to ganji and about the Community. It was so stupidly done. I will try to not to swear in future and at least not insult people like that. I was truely mean to ganji.I appologize
Since I can see some sincerity in your apology and now you've served 3 days of your ban, I'm prepared to unban you on the grounds that you do not swear/insult directly at someone, or you will face a longer ban, most probably without an unban possibility.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's