[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rynno666 Unban Appeal (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Rynno666

● Time & Date of Incident: 10.03.2015

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

hey, I make here unban appeal because i get 75 days ban. I even not can say anything about it because i still dont get why i get 75 days. I cause some accidents but never ever prupose and when i hit some car i always say sry but sometimes i takes little bit more time then 1-2 sec. Sometimes 5-10 sec because when i play wheeler my keyboard is little bit away from desk and when many cars and servers full then i cant say sry immidiatly sometimes because its dangerous when i left wheel and type sry. But i always type sry when hit someone. Like i understand i get banned 75 days for hit someone . I respect rules thats way i drive tc. When i dont respect rules or tc then i dont want drive this server. But i like this server very much. I know much this thing is because my user history but this time i was really mean nobody get hurt or crashed. I get lag sometimes and when i scratch someone car or someone scratch my car then cars fly away its because lag or dont know what. Can you unban me? Sorry for dangerous manouvers or hit someone but really this is not prupose. I know this server politican to well to not crash some cars prupose or causing accident. I was banned for kyoto when i was drive 3-4 days there and enjoy real realistic fun do drive Fxo on oval like saab aero Smile If i causing someone accident then i say sry and say again sry but never mean hit prupose somebody. Just enjoy server. Dont know what else can i say sry again and hope we think something out about this situation admins.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Hello,

I banned you after you were reported on the forums for the same sort of behavior you've had multiple bans for in the past already.

You repeatedly harass people, holding down your horn, getting way too close behind them not only at slow speeds but at high speeds, pass dangerously, hitting their vehicle, basically showing complete disregard for anyone but yourself.

You say you always apologize, however in the time stamps on the report, you didn't apologize a single time.

You were also accused of ramming, which I agree with.
If you can explain your actions to me in the gifs I will include below, I may consider lowering your ban and reducing the portion of the length included for ramming.

You had more than one chance to explain your actions properly, but instead ranted on the report thread basically insulting the reporter.
If you continue your rant about him or start insulting him, I will not even bother looking into this any further, so please just explain your actions and keep it at that.

These aren't massive issues, but when you've been banned multiple times for this same sort of behavior over and over again, it's getting stupid now, and you need to learn.

A)
In this you steer into a player, either causing a large accident due to lag or a vob mod.
Completely avoidable by simply being aware, I can't see any reason for you to not be able to avoid this. No apologies from you.

[Image: 0cpijvD.gif]

B)
In this you steer inwards and end up hitting a player as they overtake you, I allege because they accidentally hit you about 10 seconds prior (and apologized).
Again, no apology for this whatsoever.

[Image: 8FzjdxS.gif]
thanks answering . When it seems to me sometimes little scratch or both fault then i dont say sry all time i admit but when complete my fault then ill try always apologised . Even help move car up when someone is on the roof on track. But lets go these gifs .

Gif a ) i was think he go also full gas and turn left when barrier end and i turnsame time left we go same time in oval but my mistake i turn little bit to soon and little pump he car no damage but then comes some lag and fly our cars away..yeah my bad but not prupose hit or ram really.

Gif b ) yeah was my fault i turn into hes car and i was not watch map this time because when i saw it i dont turn there. I was not expecting someone faster comes to me and drive pass me left lane when i take left inside corner. Both we drive not right lane but yeah my mistake i was not was sure nobody dont pass me there and we hit little bit our cars but no damage aswell. This time when u tell i dont apologise then i realise this was both fault he was also wrong lane and want pass me there. But thats not how it shuold been

I understand you talk its all right. I know my user dont have nice history and i admit before when i dont give a shiiet nothing i was trouble maker i admit it. But this was so so long time ago . I really respect tc and tc rules and love this server. I f i am honest then its only server where ill drive when i play lfs. I know i have heavy foot and i should to something about this. Ill always try drive clean and no scartch other cars. But somethimes things what u dont expect happening.

I am not clean man but i am not bad man Smile

You say that these are accidents and such, but yet I see this exact sort of behavior on your URS history spread out over multiple bans because you were doing this sort of stuff on purpose.

You've also changed your story now about how you apologize for accidents after I've specifically mentioned these incidents and how you didn't apologize at all.

I'm glad you gave me your reasons for those actions shown in the images, but I don't believe they were accidents by any means, unless you're driving with your eyes shut or something.

I also disagree that you're not a troublemaker anymore, because everything I've seen so far has indicated otherwise.

I will be denying this Unban Request because I do not believe these actions were accidental, and I believe this is the same sort of behavior you've been banned for in the past and you're not learning.

You are able to Appeal this ban.
Please read the terms and conditions if you wish to take it further.

Unban Appeals Section

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's