[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: g29 £99 28th of March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currys is doing a deal on Easter day and only Easter day, with the g29 being brought down from £180 to £99, great deal.

Only problem is that I'm not sure if I should beleive the website, I think its pretty legit

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/logitech...s3-2419841

I'll be rebuying my wheel Smile
It's been posted by a long time member, but still no confirmation. Sounds too good to be true? Nearly 50% off the original price.

If it is true, I'm going to re buy it and sell it off later lol Tongue
(2016-03-26 14:38)N Power Wrote: [ -> ]It's been posted by a long time member, but still no confirmation. Sounds too good to be true? Nearly 50% off the original price.

If it is true, I'm going to re buy it and sell it off later lol Tongue

*Cough* Scammer *cough*
It was posted by a hotukdeals moderator (goonertillidie [mod]) and links to the official Currys site. I guess we will only know if it's true on the 28th.

My G27 has seen better days, I'll buy one if its £99.
I'd be shocked to see it at £99.

I hope it's not true, or else I've been scammed for £200 Sad
Confirmed. £99.99 at Currys for Wheel and Pedals OR £149.98 for Shifter, Wheel and Pedals.
Sadly , no ship to Spain
Shit completely forgot about this.. Missed my chance, everywhere is out of stock here and no home delivery Mellow
(2016-03-28 18:27)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Shit completely forgot about this.. Missed my chance, everywhere is out of stock here and no home delivery Mellow

Apparently there were out of stock at 4am, I couldn't get any at 6am :-(
(2016-03-31 16:59)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-28 18:27)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Shit completely forgot about this.. Missed my chance, everywhere is out of stock here and no home delivery Mellow

Apparently there were out of stock at 4am, I couldn't get any at 6am :-(

yep , i haded to order one 120 miles away xD but didnt get it
£99.99 RIP.
Reference URL's