[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UNBAN REQUEST (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
Marcusjohnsen6
● Time & Date of Inciden
02/4-16
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=8410...5769579616
● Replay Timestamps:
After 7 min i think
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Earlier today i got banned for i touched Darioks car!
I Know that I did wrong when I touched Darioks car , but I thought it was my friend who I talked to skype with . Anyway , I think five days was a bit too long for the small hit. I just want to join and play with my friends again, I have learned from my misstakes and I will never turn over on people again cause I have now seen what can happend if you play around and crash with people.

And i also want to report Dariok for what he did on my friend Anton , he totally rammed into him like 170-190 kph without any reason .
So if anton got a warning for He rammed Dariok, i would say That Dariok also Should get a warning for That he did on Anton.
And if i get banned 5 days for i touched Darioks car, Dariok should be banned atleast 10 days for ramming my friend Anton.

HERE YOU CAN SEE DARIOKS BAN REQUEST AND ON THE VIDEO HE LINK YOU CAN SEE WHAT HAPPEND

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=8410...5769579616
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Hi,

The hit with Anton was, in my opinion, 50:50 blame, however your friend received a warning for revenge ramming after that incident.

After reading your explanation, i'm willing to unban you, assuming you confirm that you have read our rules and are aware of them for future.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Brad
thanks so much!
yes i have read the rules now Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's