[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: daltonlfs

● Time & Date of Incident : 04/2008

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Unfortunately, stupidity got the better of me and I was caught speed hacking on another server (Non TC related). I have made 2 other ban appeals if I'm not mistaken, however approximately 4 years have passed since my last one.

There is really no justifying what I did, and I certainly don't have any excuses for hacking (Thankfully, this was only a one time occurrence), however I'd really like to be given an opportunity to try out your server and seeing as almost 8 years have passed since this has happened I feel I have well-learned my lesson.

While truly apologizing for my error, I sincerely hope my ban is lifted as I'd love to have a go on your server.

Please do let me know if you require any more information.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Dalton
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you for your quick reply
Hi, sorry to bother you again,

Just a gentle reminder

Thanks and Best Regards,

Dalton
Threads like these often take some time to process. We are currently discussing this internally and may need to take a few more days to reach a conclusion.

Thanks.
No worries, thanks for your reply
We have come to the conclusion that due to the fact you've been banned for many years by now, you most likely learned your lesson. Therefore, we are going to have you unbanned on our servers.

If you haven't already, please have a thorough read of our rules, since they have changed a lot through the years. It may also be worth reading the manual.

tc-g.uk/rules
tc-g.uk/manual

Confirm here, when you've done that.
That's great to hear, thank you so much Smile

I've already looked at them briefly, but will take another detailed look at them before I join the server.

Thanks again!
Took a good look at the rules a few minutes ago. All ok Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's