[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Parking fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is it allowed to fine people for parking on often-used pitstops such as the one beside the roundabout on the autobahn?

People using it often including me for a quick tyre switch or a refuel, and it is extremely annoying when there's someone parking on it without any use.

If no, can TC please legalize the ability to fine players who park on pitstops that or on highways/public roads or the ones that are always being used?

KooKoo
i recall this being discussed not too long ago, but cant find it. to me it is illegal parking, as the repairboxes are part of the road and simply not made for parking, but for repairing. So it's "on the road" and fineable imho.

But better wait for an "official " statement. Or keep fining and wait for someone to make a refundrequest.
Seems like a bit of an unknown one, I wouldn't personally call it illegal parking, but what I think isn't a set-in-stone rule lol.

It would be good if InSim automatically pitlaned people who sit on there for a longer period of time than required, although I don't know if it's possible, and even if it was, Pete and Elmo probably have more important priorities.

Not sure what other ways could be effective.
(2016-04-21 12:04)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]It would be good if InSim automatically pitlaned people who sit on there for a longer period of time than required, although I don't know if it's possible, and even if it was, Pete and Elmo probably have more important priorities.
Yes, let the cops do the fining, I need to make more money. Let Pete and Elmo relax Tongue
I often return people who are parked on pit boxes to the pitlane when/if I notice them, until there's something set in stone i'm pretty sure no admin would/should take any action on a fine issued in that situation. I do think, however, should there be an admin online and available that they should be informed so they can move the user rather than a cop fining them for it.
Dear,

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I have same issue today.

Does the admins know anything else about this kind of "un-wrote rule"?

It should be fine-able, as it sill been a part of the road. Dosen't matter that you can repair or not there, still been the road I think

Thanks.
CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PIT BOXES
(2017-01-05 01:33)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PIT BOXES

GREAT IDEA, LETS HAVE MORE PEOPLE PARKING IN MORE PIT BOXES. EXCELLENT IDEA! +111111111
Well someone missed a good starcraft reference.
(2017-01-05 01:33)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PIT BOXES

WRITE 10 LINES OF CODE

[Image: Capture2222.png]
(2017-01-05 08:36)Ph4nToM Wrote: [ -> ]Well someone missed a good starcraft reference.

Thank you.

I do agree that people idling on pitboxes is a problem so we'll see what can be done.
Reference URL's