[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A sad departure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

We regret to announce that Marius has decided to leave our team due to lack of interest in LFS.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank him for everything he has done over the past year with all his ideas, which have shown us he is a part of our family whether he wears our tag or not.

This being said, we wish you all the best Marius, and as we said, our doors will always remain open!

Thanks,
GLOW

[Image: Aakwp4x.png]
Good luck Marius!
Really sad to see you leaving.
Good luck in the future mate!
Good luck.
All was said, but like Frozen said, always welcome! See you soon mate!
Absolutely gutted, I refuse to say goodbye Mad .

That said I know your dream and sincerely hope it happens!
See you around buddy!
Good luck!
All the best Marius Smile
Good luck!
Im so sad to see you leaving Sad I wish you the best in the future!
Never goodbye,just see you again.You know what is best for you.Good luck buddy
Sad to see you leave glow, hope for the best for you!
Goodbye Marius, best of luck with your dream!
Sad to hear this :/ Best of luck in the future!
Sad to see you go mate. Wish you all the best and hope to see you again some day!
Sad to see you leave, good luck!
Sad to hear this. Best of luck for the future Marius Smile
Really sad to see you go MM Sad
Good luck mate and I hope you pursue and fulfil your dream and hopefully we'll see you around on the severs Smile
Damn Sad Sad to see you leave Marius, one of the coolest guys in TC.

Good luck Marius!
Thanks all very nice of you, and thanks GLOW for all, it was fun. Real life has caught up once again and not much time for virtual world anymore. Will of course jump in for a chase or two every now and then when I can.

As for the sourcecodes I wrote over the last 2-3 years (client side insim app mainly) I'm strongly considering release it (more or less unmodified) to public. I'm not sure if anyone in this community will benefit from it but I've used the open source lib called InSimDotNet and I think it will help other rookie developers within the LFS community to start with insim development.

LFS and the cruise communities hopefully sees some new fresh people with a mind thinking outside the box. I dont really remember anything "big" ideas for the last few years.

And hopefully other people can have as fun as I did when learning and developing my programming.

MM out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's