[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Grand Tour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 6ea907b298ef520a3f5fe14bf6851297.jpg]

Previously TopGear, the 3 presenters have now got their Amazon Prime show ready for Autumn. They have named it 'The Grand Tour'. What do you think of it?
I like the concept of "Same tent, different place, different audience". Can't wait to the first episode Biggrin
Sounds interesting! Hopefully it'll be as good as Top Gear or even better Tongue
Well, they MAY have named their show then?
I think the real name is under the ducktape Wink Anyhow can't wait for this to start!
I'm not into this Amazon Prime thing. I live in Belgium, so probably i wont be able to watch it, am i right?
(2016-05-17 18:31)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not into this Amazon Prime thing. I live in Belgium, so probably i wont be able to watch it, am i right?

According to this link it seems not, but I am not sure.
Top Gear (TG) - Grand Tour (GT) quite similar.

[Image: pIvKZxD.gif]

But I do agree with Bez, I don't think it's their actual name yet.
There has been mention that "The Grand Tour" (TGT) is an acronym of "Top Gear Two" (TGT). Quite possibly true lol...
That sounds realistic Ash. Can only expect the smart ass levels of these guys to rise tremendously and I am so excited for that. lol
Ohh yes babyyy! Already better than Top Gear and its only 30 seconds long...

Why the hate on old top gear :-(
(2016-09-17 19:44)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Why the hate on old top gear :-(

You mean new Top Gear?
Oh yes. This is going to be so good.
(2016-09-17 19:44)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Why the hate on old top gear :-(

Because it is no longer entertaining. I used to get excited about Top Gear but now the new guys are boring. I've fallen asleep in my chair at each attempt to watch their episodes.

TGT will surely bring back my excitement.

Lol awesome.
Cant wait Biggrin . Btw stupido questions, is this going to be new series or single movie? As its "1adventure."
wohooooo!
(2016-10-07 14:17)Paulius Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait Biggrin . Btw stupido questions, is this going to be new series or single movie? As its "1adventure."

A series, 1 episode per week streaming on Amazon Prime Video. (Amazon Prime subscription required)

Each season will be 1 long adventure with stops around the world. There are of course mini-films too like we're used to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's