[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Help with setting stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
i need some advice and help to get my stream ugrade in quality section.

I spent few days by finding tutorial videos on Youtube to set all things up but in my matter language there is no helpful video and videos in english on this topic are really dificult for me to understand.

What i need to help with:
I need to set the best possible quality acording to my setu (i know i should be testing it myself, but i don´t understand anything in this theme - jokes as "then don´t do this" won´t help here).

i7-6700K 4 GHz
GTX 970 4 Gb
16 Gb ram 2133 Mhz
connection upload: 65 Mbps (i found it is 65 000 Kbps so i can use high Bitrate - i have also read twitch TV allows max 3000 Bitrate)
Monitor resolution: 1920 - 1080
streaming program - OBS
i don´t use any special encoder - using CPU encoder x264

[Image: 5320288366.png]

If you guys can help me in this case to set the best possible quality, i would be realllllllllllllly glad!

I have already tried 720p and 540p in 30 and 60 FPS with 2000 Bitrate - i have read it is universal for tests. Also in chat i was told the quality still sucks.
What games are you trying to play while streaming? If you're running highend games that use a lot of CPU it might be best to do a two pc streaming setup IF you're thinking about streaming seriously that is.
Priority is LFS, then i stream BF4 and then some random games. Actualy i don´t want to take it too serious. I just want to find a good setting to stream these two games in good quality without causing bleeding from eyes. I also have only one monitor so i can´t react so much on chat etc, it is just 4Fun stream.
Did you check out Twitch's own guide on setting up OBS?
http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/ar...r-software

If that ain't good enough then you probably have too little hardware.
Yes Chuck, i did. I think i have found the best settings. I did few testing and the 540p or 720p on 60 fps with 2500-3000 bitrate works fine now even there is more action in the game.
If you need any help with setting it up. Just let me know Thumbup1 Biggrin
Reference URL's