[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Forza Motorsport 6: Apex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey guys.

Have anyone tried new Forza Apex yet? Currently free in Windows Store. Looks like a fun game with plenty of cars and tracks to drive on Smile
Not sure if I would replace my Windows 7 with Windows 10 just for that.

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/ap...blggh3shm7
Windows 7:
Get the app
This game does not work on your device.

That game so boring because Apex
No splitscreen or online and no car upgrades.

GG.
[Image: requisitos_forza_6_pc.jpg]

Im close to min. specs lol
Haven't played it much but first impressions its a bit meh as a car game. Doesn't support wheels from what I've heard.

Windows 7 doesn't get DX12 by the way, even if you could hack the store to allow you to download it, it probably wouldn't run anyway.

Game is 19gb, took around 30 mins to download.
Played it with all assist turned off and it feels a really good game. The rain effects are awesome too. I'm getting microstutters though that ruin the game for me.
Anyone got any news on wheel support?
It might even come in next week. They are working on it. Also, the game is in beta mode right now.
I'm close to the recommended specs but really? 12GB of RAM? That's the only drawback for me. Dread to think of the specs for Forza Horizon 3.
Pretty fun with controller. Doesn't run perfect for me. Little bit of stuttering now and then. The required specs are pretty high too.

[Image: FM6_A_Photo.jpg]

[Image: FM6_A_Photo2.jpg]
Reference URL's