[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Recruitment Period Results and Management Changes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bmSrQxE.png]
CSR Showcase (Click to View)

Hello,

I am happy to announce that the recruitment period is now over for the following recruits and here is the outcome..

[Image: isonline.xsess] | [Image: no.png] | [CSR] Xsess | xsess
[Image: isonline.raphi_59] | [Image: fr.png] | [CSR] Raphi | raphi_59

Both have successfully passed their recruitment period, therefore they are now promoted to full members of [CSR].

[Image: isonline.xsess] | [Image: no.png] | [CSR] Xsess | xsess
[Image: isonline.raphi_59] | [Image: fr.png] | [CSR] Raphi | raphi_59

Secondly the following recruits will be continuing their recruitment period for another week.

[Image: isonline.luke89] | [Image: au.png] | [CSR] Aussie | luke89
[Image: isonline.gt4_pl] | [Image: pl.png] | [CSR] GT4tube | gt4_pl

Unfortunately the following recruits were not successful in their recruitment period and therefore have now been removed from the team.

[Image: isonline.dmcmsn] | [Image: gb.png] | [CSR] Type R | dmcmsn
[Image: isonline.sean_drifter] | [Image: gb.png] | [CSR] Sean | sean_drifter

I wish you best of luck in your future!

Now to the Management changes..

I would like to thank the following member of the management team for assisting me through a hard time within the team.

[Image: isonline.rikky153] | [Image: ee.png][CSR] GoldEST | rikky153

I am proud to say he has smashed the Assistant Leader in Training period and has indeed passed it! Congratulations to you, mate! Now that you have had your time to shine and learn all the key points on being an Assistant Leader in Training, you will now get back to your previous rank of Senior Member!

[Image: isonline.rikky153] | [Image: ee.png][CSR] GoldEST | rikky153

With that being said, it is unfortunately time to hand your keys to somebody else.. That somebody else is someone who has been picked the management team for his continuous activity, kindness and friendliness towards the whole server. I am proud to give this opportunity to...

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png][CSR]  Wouter | i-love-cruise

Congratulations, you really deserved it!

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png][CSR] Wouter | i-love-cruise

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Team [CSR] Management!
n1 guys and good luck
Thanks guys, as a excuse, I became a dad today at 1:42 Smile
Grats guys, well deserved!
Good luck to those who didn't pass.
Good one guys, good luck to those who did not pass.
Congrat's and good luck!
The part with GoldEST is a bit confusing, tbh.
However, congrats and good luck
Gratz and gl!
(2016-05-15 15:57)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]The part with GoldEST is a bit confusing, tbh.

Whats so confusing in "demoting" a member from training back to his original rank?

On topic, Grats and Gl to others.
Well done Guys, the GoldEST bit was quite confusing, Spork.
Aight, since it's so confusing, lemme explain..

GoldEST was given the opportunity to learn all the responsibilities of an Assistant Leader. He did a good job on it and passed that period. He was demoted back so another member can have a go, it was never supposed to be a permanent role, it is there to let them learn all the basics of being an Assistant Leader, how to deal with certain situations differently and when CSR will need an Assistant Leader, we will know that there are a couple of members who already had the experience of assisting in leadership of the team.

In some cases it can be like a treat to see how things work in the background of Team [CSR].

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!
~Spork
Congratulations, good luck and thanks!
Gratz and good luck bois!
Have sorted all the permissions and badges for the new members. Smile
Reference URL's