[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2016 - Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: AiyBr1c.png]

QUESTIONS

Please check the following list of frequently asked questions before asking a new question.

What is Gumball?
Please read the aptly named About Gumball thread.

Who do I pay my tickets/entry fees to? *NEW*
You pay your entry to [TC]»Pete« MButcher

How do we get tickets and bundles? *NEW*
You can purchase tickets for bonus events (Warm up parties and opening night exclusive access to server one or two) when you sign up. For a list of available tickets and bundles, please see the entry fees, tickets & bundles thread. For the sign up template you will need to purchase tickets, please see the preparing to sign up thread.

Where do I sign up?
Team signups will open on Friday 1st July at 21:00 (UTC+1), 5 days before individual signups. Individual signups will open on Wednesday 6th July at 21:00 (UTC+1).

What track or tracks will Gumball 2016 be held at?
This will be revealed soon.

I can't afford to enter Gumball. Can you help?
Yes. There are 2 months until the start of Gumball 2016 (from the time of the Gumball announcement), this should be plenty of time to earn money on CityDriving for any of the tickets you need to purchase.

Do I have to be in a team for Gumball?
No but it's recommended.

What are the benefits of joining a team?
You get access to a whole bunch of extra prizes and you may miss out on all of the opening night fun on server one and two if you're not in a team. Your Gumball experience will be far more enjoyable as part of a team.

How do I join a team?
You can advertise that you are interested in joining a team in the find a team thread. You could also start your own team.

Do I need a skin?
Not if you're doing Gumball alone. If you would like one, you can request one in the skin workshop thread. If you're in a team you will need a skin, ask your team leader about this.
How do we apply for the use of tickets and bundles? Is that an available option that we can buy now or something?
You buy tickets when you sign up, check this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=22543

Look in the spoilers.
Thanks Pete.
No worries. I added your question and answer to the OP.
Question Tickets & Bundles!

-[SERVER ONE] Team Opening Night Bundles:

5 Driver Team Opening Night Bundle
TOTAL WORTH: €225,000
Bundle Price: €200,000 (€40,000 per driver)

-[SERVER TWO] Team Opening Night Bundles:

TOTAL WORTH: €187,500
Bundle Price: €150,000 (€30,000 per driver)

Server Two is cheap price? Why???
Cause most of the people will go into server one.
But if server two is more cheaper , more people will go to two.

That's what I think..
(2016-06-07 20:27)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Question Tickets & Bundles!

-[SERVER ONE] Team Opening Night Bundles:

TOTAL WORTH: €225,000
Bundle Price: €200,000 (€40,000 per driver)

-[SERVER TWO] Team Opening Night Bundles:

TOTAL WORTH: €187,500
Bundle Price: €150,000 (€30,000 per driver)

Server Two is cheap price? Why???

Because server one is better and will probably have a more organised start. I'm going to try and get a server one ticket, I think others will too.
At the end, will we know what place we got if we did not get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd? Also, are we automatically entered into the Stages Challenge?
Yes you will, there will be the usual tracker and detailed spreadsheet.

And yes, all you need to do is drive! Smile
(2016-06-22 01:31)gigawert Wrote: [ -> ]At the end, will we know what place we got if we did not get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd? Also, are we automatically entered into the Stages Challenge?

To elaborate on what Ash said, there's a live tracker with everyone's position, current kilometres, average speed and the gap (in kilometres), to the driver ahead.

You are automatically entered into every challenge.
(2016-06-22 10:50)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-22 01:31)gigawert Wrote: [ -> ]At the end, will we know what place we got if we did not get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd? Also, are we automatically entered into the Stages Challenge?

To elaborate on what Ash said, there's a live tracker with everyone's position, current kilometres, average speed and the gap (in kilometres), to the driver ahead.

You are automatically entered into every challenge.

OK, cool! This is my first year at Gumball since I got LFS a few months ago. Smile
Will we have to have the same nickname/drive the same car throughout the rally, or is our position in the Gumball determined by the kilometers we've driven in that time period with our LFS usernames?
Your LFS username is all that matters, you can use whichever car you like or whichever nickname you want. Most people use the same car throughout the whole rally but it's not mandatory.

Your position at the end of Gumball is determined by the number of kilometres you have driven with your username on CityDriving servers only.
Hello, reading all threads I cant see how we pay our fees. Are we meant to send it to a user in LFS, MButcher? Or will it be done on this website. I can't find an answer I've looked through the threads, its probably obvious sorry! Smile
Presuming it's the same procedure as the team sign-ups.

Wait until the thread appears for the sign-ups.
Send your money to 'mbutcher'
Post your sign-up form.
(2016-07-06 17:47)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, reading all threads I cant see how we pay our fees. Are we meant to send it to a user in LFS, MButcher? Or will it be done on this website. I can't find an answer I've looked through the threads, its probably obvious sorry! Smile

It's in the About Gumball thread.

(2016-06-02 04:59)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Paying ticket fees

All ticket fees should be sent to: MButcher in any CityDriving server. You can send an amount by typing: !send x mbutcher where 'x' is the amount you want to send.
Ah okay, sorry and thanks both Smile
Is there a chance to withdraw and receive my money back?
You can withdraw but sign up fees are non-refundable. Why are you withdrawing anyway?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's