[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SO Forums - A New Look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: street-obsessions-logo-xlarge.png]

Hi, folks!

A little makeover was definitely on the cards for our forums... So now, after plenty late nights, early(ish) mornings, and a few profanities thrown at the screen, we invite you all to check out our new forum design!

Clicky clicky!

A huge thank you to [CSR] Spark for putting the overall forum design together, adding his touch of flair, and making it into something truly unique. Sucks I couldn't thank you in person mate, but sure always another day!

Naturally, a big thanks to everyone who had worked behind the scenes to get everything up and running smoothly, know that your work is very much appreciated, and I sincerely thank you all for your work.

Just a short announcement, this one Tongue

Cheers,
Blacktop
Now that's a great looking forum right there. Fabulous work Spark and everyone else who was involved. Nice and simple.
New theme is looking good. There are quite a few errors with your forum, so maybe you could create a forum issues thread so anybody who encounters an issue can alert you of it.
Nice looking forum! Smile Sparky is doing great work at this!
Looks great Smile
Nice work guys!
looks nice !
Awesome stuff :]
Transparent forum is a bad idea imo. Smile
Really like it! As above, maybe get the content a little less transparent.

Also, not sure if its just me but it stretches quite alot:

[Image: IHWEF2H.jpg]
As Nismo and Ash reported, should fix some bugs. I have found some too. Lets try to fix it together! Good work!
We're still working out the kinks, thanks for the feedback everyone. Smile
Looking good. Smile
Reference URL's