[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Team [TC]

After taking a break from LFS i have decided to come back to the game and I cant joined your servers with the server erroe saying Host Refused Connection after seeing a similar post saying that this means that i am banned, I thought I would ask why i am banned Smile

Kind regards

Rhys
Hi,

You were banned due to your location changing (Code 1). Have you moved countries recently, if so to where?

Thanks.

Moved to Server Administration Tasks.
Ahhhhh right I Havnt moved countries i Still live in Jersey (channel islands)

but I have noticed my country on TS has changed to so im not sure it might be because i changed internet providers ??
Unlocked and Unbanned. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thank you for your time Smile
You say you still live in Jersey, but your InSim licence page still says you're connecting from the UK. Any reason for this? Your IP has somehow changed permanently.
i have been banned again and no i am definately still living in jersey

like i said i have only changed my internet provider and that is it i am in the same house and the same street same PC for 8 years

my Internet provider is Jersey Telecoms aswell if you need to know this
Seems like our IP thing has derped up again. After checking your old IP on whois it shows as Jersey, yet our protection thought it was from Great Britain.

I will fix this for you now buddy.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
yeah teamspeak says im from GB aswell but im from jersey im not sure why this is i am in ts aswell

strange i just checked in ts (im in the TC TS) and it says im from jersey :/ so im not sure why this is happening
Hello TC Team

I Play on your servers quite alot but my internet provider has problems... it changes my IP and says im from Guernsey instead of Jersey which has caused me to be auto banned a month or so ago my friend OatBoy had this issue aswell I have had this problem in the past but its a problem that cant be fixed on my end unfortunately
Merged your threads

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

Please try the "holiday" mode as mentioned above.
Reference URL's