[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Kiwie (Approved by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: kiwie

- Time & Date of Inciden: 04.07.2016 00:13 (GTM+2)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://failiem.lv/u/hy49yu5r
- Replay Timestamps:
- 1:46:56 - I'm starting to overtake Yukine
- 1:46:57 - Shino is starting to chase me
- 1:47:14 - I stop

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I overtaked Yukine. Shino(COP) started to chase me. I stoped and got busted for wrong siding. I told him that I wasn't wrong siding ,but it was just overtake. But he didn't listen to me. He thinks that was wrong siding. Ticket was - 100$ /For wrong siding/
Hi,

I'm pretty sure overtaking, going onto the wrong side of the road is still wrongsiding? Your overtook just after the corner and then decided to turn right into petrol station, so really there was no reason to overtake the car infront of you,you should have just waited behind the car to turn into pits knowing there was a cop behind you, in my eyes it was wrong side driving, rules may have changed while I was away, but I've always been pulled over by a cop for overtaking on the wrongside thus the reason for pulling you over and fining you $100

I told you to go ahead with the refund request after I refused your money back, because in my opinion the reason for fining you was valid and you were just upset because you lost $100

Cheers, shino
Just a little note:
[Image: RRzTn2G.png]
Thanks for clearing that up Chuck,

However there was no reason for the overtake as in a couple of seconds he left the road and turned into petrol station anyway, so that would still mean that the fine was legit??
Hello,
I decided to turn right into petrol station because you started to chase me. I turned there because its more safer than on road.
If I can recall, I didn't chase you until u were in the pits, I may be wrong, if I am I apologise, genuinely the first time I've ever known overtaking not be classed as wrongsiding I've been pulled hundreds of times for this and fined for wrong way, hence the fine

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's