[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Onecheque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: onecheque

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-07-18 16:10:55

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i changed location from Poland to holiday location and i tried to log in to server. i got banned immediatly.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thank you very much Smile
No problem.
● Your LFS Username: onecheque

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-07-18 16:10:55

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i changed location from holiday location to Poland and i tried to log in to server. i got banned immediatly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Hi,
I'm on my holidays in Croatia.
Same thing as last time: Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)
Smile

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thank you
Smile

Administrator Message by: BP

No problem
I'm back in Poland.
Got banned joining server.
Didn't got message Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)
As I said last time im back in Poland.
Today I tried to join server again and i got message: Kisiel - Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1) then i lost connection with server.
It would certainly be helpful if you could tell us before connecting from a new country. This way, an admin is not required to go in-game solely to unban you. I'll sort it out, but remember this, please.
I'm sorry.
I'll remember this thing.
Thank you very much. Smile
Reference URL's