[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Refund Request - Racerss (Approved by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Racerss

- Time & Date of Incident Today ~3:30 PM UTC +1

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8xrryu...Thomas.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 1:18:13:0

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: AFAIK, Parking on the sides of SZ1 is allowed, however, a civilian pushed me and sent my car on the road, few moments later Thomas fined me 80€ for illegal parking. Cool

Why should I be fined for that if it wasn't my fault?

Thomas after checking his replay, knows that it wasn't my fault, however he refused to refund the money and said that it doesn't matter i was in the wrong lane...
This is just petty, from both sides.

I see in the chatlogs that there were discussions around whether this is covered specifically in the rules. No, it's not. The hope is that both sides have the common sense and common decency to solve this between themselves in the spirit of the rules.

In my opinion the fine should be refunded; Thomas was not to know what happened at the point of making the fine, but after hearing the facts the fine should have been reversed.

I'll refund that, now and hope that common sense prevails in future...

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's