[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [GLT] GigaLines Transportation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to the official GLT team thread! our website is at gigawert.github.io.

Races will be hosted on my server (they will be announced on our discord server). We cruise on the [TC] CityDriving servers. We also do convoys/street racing in ETS2MP/ATSMP.

These are the members (as of last post edit):

OWNER
gigapouch (me)
Senior Members (these people have been here from the beginning)
TheStigUSA
blueshift1980
Oh-When5
Members

ross-levine
Fefika
TheDzivnieks

RULES
-Be nice to your teammates and the senior members and me; no swearing, no insulting, and no purposeful ramming.
-Follow the rules of every server you join and be respectful to the players on that server; be a good ambassador of our team.
-Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, after that you will be kicked from our team for a week. If you still fail to follow the rules, you will no longer be part of our team.
Looks awefully similar to [CSR], imo.

But good luck.
Does indeed.

Good luck tho!
As you said : We cruise on the [TC] CityDriving servers.
Why you dont post the team information on TC forum, insted to say : Go there for check it .

Its hard to copypaste the info?

Anyways , goodluck CSRv2
Good luck with this team bro. Hopefully it becomes a good one and best of luck with the recruitment CSR's Twin Team
Nice originality in the name, but good luck.
(2016-08-04 16:58)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Nice originality in the name, but good luck.

Thanks! W00t
Good luck with your team, Giga.

Let me suggest you post all relevant information regarding your team directly here instead of LFS forums as you will be mostly active here (as said in your post). You'll have a better chance to reach potential players.

Not gonna comment on CSR/GSR similarity.
The names are sufficiently different in my opinion. If it was "Racers" rather than "Racing" then I would probably have an issue with the name.
Good luck for starting a brand new team! there is alot of things needs to do,But the name is really similar to [CSR] lmao
Good luck!

The name looks like on CSR IMO, but your team has still a very nice name (my team also). Smile
Post updated with information originally found on LFS forum.
We have renamed to Plastic Cat Missiles, as many people thought our name was too close to that of [CSR].
GL Trewagig
Reference URL's