[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2016 - Live Tracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Xev4UCG.png]

Instructions for use

Welcome to the Gumball tracker, the easiest way to track your team and individual position during the Gumball. Works on mobile too!

There are 3 main features:
  • Summary
    The summary tab shows you a break down of a driver's standings, their position overall and their team position (if they're in a team). From this page you can set the following options:
    • Auto Refresh [On/Off] - Automatically fetch Gumball data
    • Focus Username [On/Off] - Highlight your name on the lists for quick glancing
    • Remember Me [On/Off] - Remember your username between sessions
  • Individual Tracker
    View the driven distance, average speed and positions of all drivers in the 7 and 14 day distance challenges.
  • Team Tracker
    View the average and total driven distances as well as the average speed of all of the teams as well as a break-down of the individual drivers.

If you spot a bug please report it in this thread and we'll try and get onto it as soon as possible.

Visit the tracker!: tc-g.uk/gumball
Once again, you can also look at the alternative InSim tracker showing the Starting Kms as well as Driving Time:

Really like the GB Tracker, it's a great tool, good job with that.

Question - just like last year:
The tracker doesn't seem to work on iOS Safari, am I the only one? Solution would be to download another browser like Chrome, then it worked.
Just wondering if it's just me or if everyone on iOS Safari has this issue.
(2016-08-06 08:03)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]The tracker doesn't seem to work on iOS Safari, am I the only one?

Maybe. The tracker is working fine for me on iOS safari. 4th Gen iPad updated to the latest version.
(2016-08-06 08:03)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Really like the GB Tracker, it's a great tool, good job with that.

Question - just like last year:
The tracker doesn't seem to work on iOS Safari, am I the only one? Solution would be to download another browser like Chrome, then it worked.
Just wondering if it's just me or if everyone on iOS Safari has this issue.

What wasn't working? Any screenshots?
This is what comes up when opening the tracker on iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.3
I can click on Summary/Individual/Team, but nothing shows up at any of them.
As I said, not that big of a deal since last year I could fix it with download Chrome App and opening it in it. Then it was fine.
It looks like Safari is blocking scripts. Any way you could try and turn them on for that page?
disable "private" browsing

Bee's solution works in case anyone else has this "issue".
Reference URL's