[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: F1 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know did someone see this before i post,but i saw this totay,and it's awesome! Biggrin

and

after last years disappointing formula 1 game,this one seems a lot better,there is safety car,but still don't know is there red flag,but it's awesome for me,here is a game play video i saw

i will buy it when i got a better pc Biggrin
Its coming tomorrow, I'm absolutely buzzing! Doing a Manor Career Mode, working my way up to the top.

Some F1 Youtubers I watch who I'd recommend are aarava, Tiametmarduk, xMattyG, IntoTheBarrier and AlexZAfro. They'll all be doing their own career modes and creating so much hype!!
I'll be also doing a Manor Career mode cos home town banter. (Manor Marussia is based in Sheffield FYI).
Yea! i think i will buy it and play it with my brother's pc,my idea is do a Manor career too with Pascal Welrein,so i am verry hyped about this game,and i watch some F1 youtubers video to see how it the games work. Biggrin
As the official Codemasters facebook page says:"1 2016 is here. Create Your Own Legend in F1 2016 OUT NOW!"So the F12016 game is out! Biggrin,and some of the F1 youtubers already start the career mode video!, i will buy the games later and change pc i think. Tongue

Reference URL's