[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Law Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You thought we were dead? SIKE
We just have school and other things to do, but we never forget lfs!
New skin~

[Image: s5uTHWg.jpg]

[Image: b7kds9r.jpg]

[Image: pZWp7K0.jpg]

[Image: HjXHArJ.jpg]

[Image: kV8b2cE.jpg]

[Image: FRvNioT.jpg]
Thank you seba for awesome pictures!
A new reckless driver joined us - welcome aboard hachi!
We have two new designs for xrt too, thank you hachi for sexy shots!

[Image: fdmtSAo.png]

[Image: 4zy9bOt.png]

[Image: 37BffyJ.png]

[Image: 20FPR0q.png]

[Image: tyRcFLC.png]

[Image: alZixdB.png]
Forgot to mention. We are searching for new active members that are similar to our driving style and taste in car styling. Everyone who wants to join pm me on skype. I won't accept everyone!
Hmm finally something for D-MaX, we will see you on the road 8-)
One more beautiful shot on the new design by Martin! Many thanks to him Smile

[Image: wtVG34j.jpg]
Two new designs done by izzy, thank you a lot Heart

[Image: spIQn9h.jpg]

[Image: qYx6n7x.jpg]

[Image: XzWcYOE.jpg]
Nice designs!

I hope you take those VOBs out before playing TC though Tongue
Yeah, we all have different lfs for taking pictures, because enb lowers performance, these particular lfs's have some modifications, textures, different settings than what we play with etc.
Cool shot from Might~
[Image: l8IQ1zu.jpg]
[Image: 31805847544_95731bbc5c_b.jpg]
Main post updated, thanks scrawned for the picture! So summer is comming and we are becoming more active day by day. Because of it, we have had new members join us - Rikky, holm, Eidizzy and elvis, welcome aboard! See you on the track Wink
Awesome pics by elvis!

[Image: VVdInkN.jpg]

[Image: lX9Khyb.jpg]
Sexy.
thank you Smile
Some new designs!

[Image: 2cRSKNY.jpg]

[Image: GhXYduI.jpg]

[Image: qXk6i0X.jpg]

[Image: KWKKkHm.jpg]
New skin, thanks to scrawned!

[Image: GDZOYtx.jpg]

[Image: diiOozQ.jpg]
Freshly baked video from me, didn't find a seperate video section on the forum, so posting it here, because it's dedicated to the club. Enjoy and maybe understand a little bit more about the style of our club Wink

Your designs are unique and your video really defines you guys. It's amazing how simple your designs are, the simplicity is just outstanding and the designs are so damn clean! ..yet I'm certain it wasn't easy at all to make them! Awesome stuff guys, I really like the diversity Smile
Wow, thank you for amazing feedback Smile/ Most of club designs are done by me and the hardest part probably is matching all the lines and removing all the errors, when you have to make 32 skins in like 2 days Biggrin Special thanks to izzy, scrawned and like for making some awesome skins and putting work into this too.
Good news everyone, we have our own page up and running!

law-break.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's