[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Monday Night Cruises | The Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zmendie.jpg]

Well here it is, Monday Night Cruises in video! We tried to capture the vibe of every monday night coming up to GB3K. We hope you'll like it.

Thanks to Jones who made an excellent job of editing this video.
Enjoyed watching that, really good! Smile
Awesome video guys. Smile
Nicely done!
Blocked for copyright. Wish I saw it when it was up. Sad

Any way you could get it posted again?
YouTube are strict on copyrighted music. Try music from NCS or any other copyright-free source.
Maybe Vimeo what are your thoughts guys?

Or re-edit with non copyright song?
(2016-08-29 20:24)jones Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Vimeo what are your thoughts guys?

Or re-edit with non copyright song?

Should be easy enough to edit the audio in the video and re-upload back to YouTube.

YouTube is the better platform for gaming imo.
Another idea if you really want a certain artist or song in your videos is to look up the copyright policies here: https://www.youtube.com/music_policies

Most songs that i've searched in there have shown that they are allowed to be used if you allow the record label or whoever to monetize your video, meaning they can make money from your video by showing adverts, this does however mean you can't make money from those adverts which at a guess you didn't intend anyway.

First the sound on it was blocked, then we disputed it, the sound came back. After that we published the video to the public, and now the whole thing is blocked W00t

But we're working on it.
Video link has been updated. Vimeo is higher quality anyway.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I agree that NCS is a great source for music. We'll source our music from one of those platforms in the future. Smile
Brilliant video imho. Great cruises, always found them fun. Didn't catch the vid before the block but I'm really digging the replacement Biggrin Well done jones, fair play to the guys for putting the cruises together Smile
(2016-08-30 02:15)Blacktop Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't catch the vid before the block but I'm really digging the replacement Biggrin

It's the same exact video, don't worrySmile
Reference URL's