[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: refund for gumbal error (Approved by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so heres the thing I payed pete for entry to gumbal and gave him the 20 k on tc west hill and filled out the registry and it never went through I went the whole gumbal and had nothing saved and no pregression on the list my user wasn't even on there so I kinda got screwed out of the whole rally
[D1K]Cody
You made 3 posts with your account here and none of them had anything to do with Gumball.
Just to confirm, Cody did send the money to Pete. If you didn't make any post to sign up, that's a problem. I'm not sure if you can be refunded, I'll ask Pete.

2016-07-10 02:46:07 UTC rcdriftdaber SEND Sent 20,000 € to [TC]»Pete« [mbutcher]

EDIT: Upon checking, it appears you didn't receive any money back either. (just for reference)
I had no idea this money had been sent as there was no Gumball sign up. You will receive a full refund of that €20,000.

Next time you want to join an event, make sure you sign up. Also, if you notice something is wrong, let us know at the time, not a month after the event.

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.

Pete's sorted this for you:

2016-09-08 20:27:04 UTC rcdriftdaber RECEIVE Received 20,000 € from [TC]»Pete« [mbutcher]

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's