[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bad translation of ABOUT US on TC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, since English skill is good, I decided to post the ABOUT US in badly translated English.

How did I do this?: I used BING translate to Japanese then used Google translate to French then Bing again to English. There are other ways but this headed the best results.

ABOUT US

Where it all started
[tc] were founded in june 25th 2006. the team start that server the on online racing simulator, life of speedily. unlike most the for servers the upon anytime, [tc] were don't moving to be of racing, its purpose were very differently. [tc] stands of traffic cops and then to you are'd imagined, [tc] were that cops 'n' robbers server, pure and simple. users can drove the around track on lfs, started chase eachother of breaking pre-defined road laws and enjoyed high speedily pursuits on to what is that cutting edge accelerate simulator. almost immediately, [tc] having became individual for mostly popularity servers the on game.
the over first few weeks for its the existence, team grow to more people become interesting on to what [tc] cops 'n' robbers were everyone around. [tc] is go originate strength to strength, construction upon that substantial community. it often boasts 2 full servers, the occupying top slots the in server lists.

The team

originate its humbrue beginnings to its dominance to life of speedily best cruise server*, [tc] is having its equal shared for problems prevent individual thing remained consistent. the dedication and friendship the for members the for [tc] team am to what creates [tc] to what it is today, 7 years later! the
team is responsibrue of ensuring this everyone for our services ran smoothly of yours used and enjoyment. those worked tirelessly to dream upon new, interested ideas to enhance yours [tc] experience.
*voted "best public server (cruise)" on 2008, 2010, 2011 & 2012.
THE FUTURE

our hope to continuity providing quality gaming services of prolific years to enter. whether our stuck taking lfs or don't, only anytime would do convey prevent our hope to the kept community live and expand it to our venture onto new things.

(Try it yourself too!)
Why was this needed?

That page is also 3 years out of date.
(2016-10-01 14:22)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Why was this needed?

That page is also 3 years out of date.

3 years... Has nothing happened?

And why? Why not Pete, why not.
Wow someone started drinking early today lol
(2016-10-01 15:29)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Wow someone started drinking early today lol

Well... The Corona looked so tempting every time I went into the fridge... Q-Q
Online translators are never going to be accurate when going through loads of sentences. It's not really something we can help.
This is the best translator ever: >>HERE<<
(2016-10-01 16:56)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Online translators are never going to be accurate when going through loads of sentences. It's not really something we can help.

That wasn't his point. He was trying to goof up the words by putting it through multiple translators in multiple languages consecutively.
(2016-10-01 16:56)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Online translators are never going to be accurate when going through loads of sentences. It's not really something we can help.

As Pete said, the sole intention was to see HOW different it would become from the original, then I put it here as I saw some comedic value out of it, and remember I'm a "posh git" we don't have much comedy.
(2016-10-01 17:07)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]This is the best translator ever: >>HERE<<

lol great 10/10
... Eh? What did I just read? What's that link..? What..?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reference URL's