[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Refund requests BMW-gek (Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: BMW-gek

- Time & Date of Incident 15.50

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmjwjpxo8v1c6o...t.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps: 37:10

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

According 4.9 to the rulebook of the police rules a cop is only allowed to initiate a chase for offenses he has actually witnessed from his car.
In my case he is standing across the junction and isn't able to see me driving through the redlight. In his opinion having knowledge on the traffic light cyclus is enough for fining.
In mine opinion he's wrong and I should be refunded.
[COP] ML7ÒoÓS can see that his light is on red, so that must mean your light is on red too right?!
He doesn't see the light on the other side of the junction. He assumes the light is red, not seeing the colour of the light from the direction I'm coming from.
Its not standing in line with rule 4.9 n the rule book under the section of the police rulebook. Here is stated that the cop must see the offense in order to chase and give a fine.
Although Bez is still dealing with this, I just wanted to chime-in.

In my opinion it is fair to say that the assumption the opposite light is the same in a simple 4-way junction (without any filter lights) is perfectly acceptable and therefore the cop did witness the offence as soon as you crossed the white line, even while not being able to see the other light (but seeing the light from the opposite junction).

However, i'll let Bez finalise this.
Brads summed it up.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied for reasons described.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's