[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Winter car tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winters approaching, I'd like to share some useful tips to help you out in the winter!

[Image: 7EdNU14.jpg]
[Image: T6RMMx9.jpg]
[Image: YubeXAX.jpg]
[Image: GpDkY4B.jpg]
[Image: whJNpnI.jpg]
[Image: QnZD8my.jpg]
I am not sure if serious or....
Genuine tips, try em!
I don't think i would want to ruin the paintwork on my car or scratch the hell out of the windscreen
(2016-10-18 20:10)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if serious or....

I can say from experience that the trick with the lighter works. Gets all the ice off the rest of your car also.
Red first meme with sandpaper, tought that I should try that when windows are icy. But then brain worked xDDDDDDDD
If you own a Jag: [Image: 4d3757744ac12be9c21ce97d9772a0fa.jpg]
With the state of my windshield at the moment, I'd think it would take more than sand paper to even notice the difference.
Works for bikes too! Use full front brake at all times in icy conditions.

In the car, I always pull the handbrake on ice. Smiles for days, until I hit a tree.

... but at least I'll hit the tree with a big smile on my face? Tongue
(2016-10-18 19:54)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Winters approaching, I'd like to share some useful tips to help you out in the winter!

[Image: QnZD8my.jpg]

That! xD
(2016-10-18 23:24)Tezz Wrote: [ -> ]With the state of my windshield at the moment, I'd think it would take more than sand paper to even notice the difference.

Thermite should work.....

Also guys... [Image: aa91ae05ef19bd5313bfdcaf835988ca.jpg]

[Image: 84848767.jpg]
Lol I'm worried some people would actually try some of these... Though these should be pretty obvious no-do's for anyone who owns a car Biggrin

I saw a great compilation on car throttle about similar tips, cba to search it up though.
Pour boiled water on your windshield in the morning to defrost it
That'll fix your windscreen problems permanently, who needs a windscreen anyway Tongue
Reference URL's