[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund request: '黒Professor (Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: keisouris
- Time & Date of Incident : 10/19/2016 18:30

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.sendbox.fr/ae8975b26a81b734/COP_Classic.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 5:00 and 9:32

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

Hello there, as you can see @5:00, I partially lost control of my car (understeer caused by front right wheel touching offroad path), I was forced to countersteer to not spin and this guy "[COP] Classic" just felt the need to fine me 100€ for this as I mentioned many time that it was not intentional...

Then, 9:32, I was literally doing NOTHING : No reckless driving, No speeding, another little understeer but this was not even as big as the first one, then I suddenly got in a chase and fined 300€ for this, I don't know what to think but just look at the replay you guys are the judges.

I don't know who is training COP, or managing them, but imho sanctions should be applied to people with such compulsive behavior
I did not do something wrong, but I gave you this Drift 2 and did not lift after
You abused your COP right, even Pete said they would be revoked if you continue to behave like this, you don't deserve to be COP, and as mentioned, I was not drifting

Btw speak english or in a way I can understand you, thanks
Thank you for your words which you and I appreciate your words well Aguen I said in the server that the cab where the problem and apologized for what happened and will go out of (COP), rectify the problem even
You never apologized to me, yet you ripped 400€ off from me for no reason, the problem will not be solved until other admins decide so
Send yours to solve the 300 and solve the problem if you sent it OK now and I did not lighter than I did, because I did not do anything wrong
It's 400€ not 300€...

Can't wait for your rights to be revoked...
Locking this before it gets out of hand.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Please use one of the sites which we have suggested within this post to upload your replay:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150

Having to wait 60 seconds for the download to start is a tad annoying, plus the site you use is too slow for me, saying the 8mb file is going to take 15 minutes to download (and I am on fibre internet, not my side causing issues).

You have not been on this forum since the 19th October, so I will give you 48 hours to amend your replay link, otherwise this request will be archived.

Thanks!

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
This thread was locked so no changes could've been made - that's our fault, but the user was last seen on the forum at 19th October, 2016 08:23 PM so I doubt this user is bothered about the refund in any case.

Also, if you fail to stop that's a crime in itself, so the 300 Euro would not be refundable anyway.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's