[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Halloween Costume Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm going to a festival next Saturday (29th) and I need ideas for costumes. I am far from creative and I don't have a clue what to go as so please share any ideas with me here!!!

Thanks, Curt.

Administrator Message by: BP

Moving to Off Topic. Help Requests & Technical Support is to do with CityDriving.
Be a creepy cop. Obviously.
(2016-10-23 14:16)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Be a creepy cop. Obviously.

Be a creepy not a cop.
[Image: donald-trump.jpg]
Get mask with this face, you will scare everyone to death.
[Image: classic-horror-clown-costume.jpg]
I figure both options can easily get you shot.
So...I've already considered Donald Trump as I have a suit very similar, just need to try and get a mask.The only issue with that is in the UK Halloween is a time when everyone dresses up scary and Mr.Trump isn't scary not over here anyway haha. And clonws is a bad idea given the current situation with the killer clown craze...I don't want to get jumped on the way to the festival haha!
(2016-10-23 17:16)Michiyo Wrote: [ -> ]So...I've already considered Donald Trump as I have a suit very similar, just need to try and get a mask.The only issue with that is in the UK Halloween is a time when everyone dresses up scary and Mr.Trump isn't scary not over here anyway haha. And clonws is a bad idea given the current situation with the killer clown craze...I don't want to get jumped on the way to the festival haha!
Why not YOLO, I would love to dress like clowns with friends and run from people in the city, ofc not to get killed.
Just go as yourself curt, you'll be the best monster there Wink
A Five Nights At Freddy's "Springtrap" costume would be pretty creepy if done right. Or any of the animatronics.
Too much effort though? http://dailytoa.st/blogs/15-creepy-good-...p-costumes

[Image: _sfm_fnaf__springtrap_by_batchatillion25t-da4g8s0.jpg]
Trump isn't scary in a traditional jump-scare sense, but the concept of him and his presidential campaign is absolutely terrifying when you stop and take it in.
(2016-10-23 18:08)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]Buy what Dizzle's buying: http://www.unilad.co.uk/funny/you-can-no...mp-outfit/

Wink

Dizzle doesn't need a costume to scare people.
Drunk. Drunk is the best costume.
(2016-10-24 11:08)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Drunk. Drunk is the best costume.

I fully agree mate, can't go wrong that!!

Matt, I'll just take you and give you a shirt saying costume.

As for Dizzle,he already looks like that...
Reference URL's