[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Get $250K gift from Rockstar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:CELEBRATE THREE YEARS OF GTA ONLINE: GET A GTA$250K BONUS + 30% OFF SELECT ITEMS FROM CUNNING STUNTS, ILL-GOTTEN GAINS, LOWRIDERS AND MORE

To commemorate three years of GTA Online, we're awarding anyone that logs in on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC from today through end of day Monday October 31st with a special GTA$250,000 gift, which will be deposited into your Maze Bank account by November 4th.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...x-10252016
Got 250k today. Not exactly sure why.
(2017-01-08 11:39)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Got 250k today. Not exactly sure why.

It's the first time you've been on since this collection window.
He was on GTA a couple of days ago..
Just logged in to get a random $200k
3 years already, it seems that only yesterday people were saying its the best thing since sliced bread. Well, that was before the online just became "shoot everyone"
Public online is poo, I only go in crew sessions and for the CEO stuff I followed Vipers firewall trick and isolate myself in a public session, as the CEO missions only work in a public one.
The MC stuff only works public as well, but the firewall trick still works.

This was taken while playing gta this evening, all those messages were in less than 1 minute..
[Image: 29CA11334FEA5ED44969BB9D18B566366DBF11E4]
So I also just got a random 250k awarded. I already got the Christmas one as in OP.
I live for the PvP.
I got 250k today as well, even though I've been on almost daily the last week..
Reference URL's