[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Starting off with some good news, I'd like to say that [Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=borja_s13] [RDSR] Borja has been promoted to M2. He's been a great member so far, he's always active and got straight into making some really nice recruit skins for future recruits and we thank him for his efforts.

[Image: 1ozA6HP.jpg]

Congrats, [Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=borja_s13] [RDSR] Borja

On a sad note, we will be saying good bye to our friend [Image: gb.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=franky.s] [RDSR] Fwank who is unfortunately being removed from the team. Fwank had quite an impact on our racing side and helped us improve. It was a blast having him with us, Best of luck Fwank!

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

~Lead

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
Congrats Borja!

Don't be a stranger Fwank!
Congratulations Borja! Smile
Good luck Fwank! Sad
Gratz Borja you deserved it!
Sad to see you leave fwank Sad
Gratz Borja.
RIP Fwankster! See you soon
Congratulations Borja, you really deserved it!

Thank you for everything Frank, hope to see you on the servers though!
Congratulations Borja!

That's what you get, Fwank, for being Nick's wife. Good luck.
Congrats Borja, and good luck Fwank ! Sad
Congratulations Borja Wink
Congratz Boo aka BorjaTongue

Good luck Frank Sad
Congrats Borja!

Good luck, Frank.
Congratulations Borja!

LOL Frank. Hope to see the rest of RDSR make a come back to CL next season.
Gratz Borja and good luck to Fwank!
i let the team down and im sorry for that

hopefully will see everyone when my ban expires Sad
Congratulations, Booja.

Sad to hear, Fwank; I wish ye good luck.
Very much deserved, well done Borja!

Fwank, you've left a big hole which RDSR will struggle to replenish, you were without a doubt one of the most humorous members amongst RDSR, and also very influential on the racing side of things. I hope to see you back on the servers pal!
Thanks Nitro aka Razz Tongue

Just thanks for every comment guys.

By other side, Fwank nubi, I want to thankfully every advice that I get from you for improve my racings aspects. Just as how Sam said, we will be back for sure in the next seasons of CL (I had to leave it cause of my free time), and well, what I had say, take a break, enjoy playing other things, and back stronger than ever, with new fresh air! The problem isnt the mistake, it's if you learn or not from it. Just thanks for everything you've done for me, and for the team.

We will miss you,
Bye.
"Take a break, enjoy playing other things, and back stronger than ever, with new fresh air! The problem isn't the mistake, it's if you learn from it or not." -[RDSR]Borja 2K16
Congrats
Grats Borja!

Hf gl Fwanky.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's