[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LFS Username: Angelos12

Hi, i have been banned about 6 months ago. I understand that i have been immature sometimes but i swear that from now on i will be mature, since i miss playing on TC servers.

I know that it is selfish but i would you to give me one last chance to unban me and if anything bad happens get then get me permantely banned.
Hello

Thanks for your post, sorry about the delay with replying. Elmo issued this ban, i will make contact with him to deal with this case when he has some spare time. Please be patient Smile

Regards,

Ash
Ok thanks.
I would like to add that i ve been playing at TC servers for more than 2 years. I miss TC a lot Sad, i cant wait until july so please give me one last chance
You've been playing on our servers for more the 4 years, throughout that time you've been regularly breaking a wide variety of rules, had no less than 12 bans and numerous user reports, warnings and kicks.

In January last year, you were given a 1 year ban. 6 months later, you requested an unban, which was granted.
Not long after you were unbanned, you began consistently breaking the same rules that had resulted in the previous ban, plus some others. 3 weeks after the unban, I reinstated the previous ban and extended it by another 6 months.

Now it seems history is repeating itself and you ask for another unban.
Why should I have any reason to believe that history won't continue to repeat itself, considering your long history of unchanged behaviour? What has changed since your last unban request 6 months ago?
It's been a long time since then so i cant recall when i have been dumb and when not. As far as i remember i had 2 long severe bans and some minor which i dont remember.

I will focus on these 2 bans.

firstly :What makes you think that i like to cause crashes and ruins other peoples gameplay? I would do that when i feel offended and keep an defensive stance which sometimes things get exaggerated and the cause is that i get reported instead of the other guy. I dont have the time to argue who is right and who is wrong so i just let the first ban go away until i asked for a reban

from What i remember at my second ban is that i was AFK at the parking near the autobahn, obviously someone came and pushed me to the middle of the autobahn ( if you check the replay if you still have it, you will see that i just stand there for quite of time untill someone reports me). Let me ask you again, Why would i be parked in the middle of the autobahn after being unabanned ? Do you think that i am stupid ? is it partially your fault for not using your common sense ?

I still believe that some of my bans are unfair but i wont stay at it. What i expected from TC is to be more open minded and use common sense, to search the cause and not the result.

From my perspective i assure you that i will be as mature as i can as far as i wont be offended or abused by other drivers.

ps: wahhh 4 years at TC Thumbup dont you think as you grow up you become more mature, dont you ?
OK, I'll give a few more details on the reasons for the last ban.
  • Deliberately driving on the wrong side of the Autobahn, several times.
  • Driving on the wrong side of the road elsewhere, causing a head on crash, for which you did not acknowledge or apologise. You had previously been reported, warned, kicked and banned a number of times for doing the same thing.
  • Deliberately going AFK while in the middle of the road on a number of occasions throughout the week. I remember watching you do it at the time and on replays.
    The ban before that (5 Jan 2011) was partially due to you doing the exact same thing 3 times (with warnings).
    You were also banned on 27 Sep 2009 for doing the exact same thing twice, one case resulted in taking out a Cop.

Quote:firstly :What makes you think that i like to cause crashes and ruins other peoples gameplay?
At least 28 recorded incidents of ramming and interfering with chases certainly gives that impression.

Quote:from What i remember at my second ban is that i was AFK at the parking near the autobahn, obviously someone came and pushed me to the middle of the autobahn. Let me ask you again, Why would i be parked in the middle of the autobahn after being unabanned ? Do you think that i am stupid ? is it partially your fault for not using your common sense ?
If it was an isolated incident, then you would of course have been given the benefit of the doubt. I can't actually remember if that specific time was taken into account (assuming it happened as you say). However, as detailed above, that wasn't the only time it had happened that day & that week (several times I saw you park in the road myself) and you had a history of doing the same a number of times. It also wasn't the only rule you broke during that day/week.
I did drove wrong side at the autobahn once ( i dont remember any other time doing that. Also i even seen a TC mod driving wrong way!) when i was in a chase and since it happend accidently instead of just giving up and get caught i decided to drive at the Edge of the road. Did you acknowledge that ? no. I could have driven wrong way at the middle of the autobahn and cause a severe accident but i didnt. I have said it many times that you are not flexible with the rules.

"Driving on the wrong side of the road elsewhere, causing a head on crash, for which you did not acknowledge or apologise. You had previously been reported, warned, kicked and banned a number of times for doing the same thing."

I have always acknowledged a crash cause accidently by me. I cant the same for others who have crashed me, but i am not the type who report people for a stupid crash which happend accidently and not intentionally. From what i remember 1-2 times i ve parked at edge of the road to go afk and when i returned i found myself in the middle of the road backside down. Maybe i ve had forgotten the handbrake, maybe someone pushed me. I told you, you should search for the cause, not the result

I dont know which of these "28" incidents are accurate. What i mean which of these happend intentionally or are severe accidents or while on a chase or happend accidently while i was racing someone. I will say it again i am not the type of guy who likes to ruin others people gameplay.

For example : I remember once i was at the pits and i was waiting for someone. There were 2 guys parked and there was a gap between them, so for fun i tried to park it there. Then i accidently bumped the guy and suddenly he shouted at me "OMG stop ramming me i will report you" and such stuff. If you count such incidents as records of "ramming" then emmm i dont know what to say...

Excuse me the cause of my ban wasn't that i got reported for being parked in the middle of the autobahn ? i told you that i was afk and being pushed by someone. For god shake i am not that stupid to park in the middle of the autobahn...

4 whole years in TC servers and you only see the bad things and not what i have contributed to the community, like the countless cruises i have tried to organise or some events. Its a shame you are so strict Sad
(2012-03-21 17:36)Angelos12 Wrote: [ -> ]...instead of just giving up and get caught i decided to drive at the Edge of the road. Did you acknowledge that ? no. I could have driven wrong way at the middle of the autobahn and cause a severe accident but i didnt. I have said it many times that you are not flexible with the rules.
As it clearly states in the rules page, no we are not flexible when it comes to driving on the wrong side of the Autobahn. The rule is that strict because it is exceptionally dangerous to be driving on the wrong side there, even if at the side of the road.

If you accidentally find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you should stop, turn around, wait for the cops to catch up so you don't gain an advantage, then continue driving as before. There is no need to give up the chase, but you equally should not gain any advantage by breaking that rule.

Quote:"Driving on the wrong side of the road elsewhere, causing a head on crash, for which you did not acknowledge or apologise. You had previously been reported, warned, kicked and banned a number of times for doing the same thing."

I have always acknowledged a crash cause accidently by me. I cant the same for others who have crashed me, but i am not the type who report people for a stupid crash which happend accidently and not intentionally.
In which case, either you intentionally caused the crash, or you have forgotten. If you accidentally cause a crash you should apologise. In this specific case, I saw the replay myself - it wasn't simply as a result of a report.

Quote: From what i remember 1-2 times i ve parked at edge of the road to go afk and when i returned i found myself in the middle of the road backside down. Maybe i ve had forgotten the handbrake, maybe someone pushed me. I told you, you should search for the cause, not the result
In most (if not all) cases, it was confirmed by replay that you were not pushed. In several cases, it was confirmed by replay that you drove there under your own power.

Quote:I dont know which of these "28" incidents are accurate. What i mean which of these happend intentionally or are severe accidents or while on a chase or happend accidently while i was racing someone. I will say it again i am not the type of guy who likes to ruin others people gameplay.
Again, if the crash happens accidentally, you should apologise. If you do not, we can only assume that it was deliberate. Being in a chase is no excuse to not apologise for ruining others gameplay when you hit them, accidentally or otherwise.

Quote:Excuse me the cause of my ban wasn't that i got reported for being parked in the middle of the autobahn ? i told you that i was afk and being pushed by someone. For god shake i am not that stupid to park in the middle of the autobahn...
And I told you that I don't remember if that specific incident was taken into account for this ban, but several other incidents were

Quote:Its a shame you are so strict Sad
We are rightly strict with specific rules and specific circumstances. We are often lenient with others rules that don't matter as much. Many players like it that way and it's what makes our servers what they are.

If you accidentally hit someone, be a good person and apologise. If you are warned for breaking a rule, heed that warning and you won't have anything to worry about. Ignore the warning and you should expect action to be taken.

If you promise to pay attention to what I've written here, then I may shorten your ban. However, you've given me little reason to do so yet, all you've done is deny what I, and other TC members, have seen happen. Remember - we do normally check replays before taking any action, especially when we didn't personally see the incident at the time.
- I agree with you for being extremely dangerous, that why i drove to the edge, also at some point i turned around if i remember well. Anyway i wont stay at the autobahn incident anymore.

- I dont remember what happend, so i am sorry.

- I dont remember, maybe i had forgotten handbrake?

- Its natural to have crashes in a chase, even in real life. I cant stop in the middle of the chase and say "sorry". Unless you want me to do that. i ll have it in mind for next time...

You should also be strict TC members who go wrong way at the autobahn. Anyway it's been a long time so i dont remember what exactly happend.Well because i am tired of arguing for a games, If you think that i am a burden to TC then leave it as it is. I dont want to play at a server where i am not welcomed.

As i told you i dont remember what happend and what was the exact cause of my 2nd ban.I never wanted to get banned again and i didnt even have the intention to do anything that would hurt my "image" at TC. If i didnt pay attention to what you have written, then we wouldnt have all this discussion obviously. The decision is yours.
has my case closed ?
Bump
i didnt expect to take so long Confused
I will PM Elmo and notify him that this case is yet to be resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Bump.
So what's happening with this case?
No idea...
Elmo has been contacted again, you should hear back shortly.
you guys have the worse customer support i have ever experienced Laugh
The servers are free to play on, we're volunteers, erego you are not a customer and we are not customer support. We're humans who do this in our own time, and usually we're a lot quicker than this, but Elmo has had a busy few weeks, and given that the last time you got unbanned from a year long ban you fairly quickly ended up with another, I see little reason for him to hurry this one along.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's