[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unlock ban ( code 1 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ban cod 1 :)
please unlock
Thank You ..!
● Your LFS Username:classic_LFS
● Time & Date of Incident : 2016-12-01,
● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I saw my user in ban list Again. Same Thing Happened with me last month.I didn't use any vpn or proxy. The problem it was code o i thing ! , Can Help me?
● Time & Date of Incident : 2016-12-01,

I saw my user in ban list Again. Same Thing Happened with me last month.I didn't use any vpn or proxy. The problem it was code o i thing ! , Can Help me?
Administrator Message by: Ash

Threads merged.

Please use the same thread in future rather than creating multiple threads! Smile

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
unban request classic_LFS
● Time & Date of Incident : 2016-12-15,

Can you please use the old thread next time? Or next time this happens, at the least use THIS thread. Don't make more and more new threads, you were already asked not to.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
i think there is a mistake , i get another banned for cod 1 , could u plz help

Threads merged, yet again.
i think there is a mistake , i get another banned for cod 1 , could u plz help

Threads merged, yet again.
If you fail to comply with the simple task of writing in this same thread, we will simply ignore any request from you in future. I will reitterate what is said to you in every code 1 unban request from yourself:

Before I go ahead and issue yet another unban, please can you provide me with some information about the following account: ANFLATE.

Thank you.
ok , sorry i cant find the old one , i will try to find it
sorry , but i cant find any old threads about code 1
my apologies if I can't post here, but classic_lfs he has merged the threads. so this one here with all the messages just use this for your code one unbans.
I merged them, as mentioned above.

Please read my comment in my previous post about ANFLATE please.
i dont know anything about ANFLATE.
Ok fine. What country are you currently located in?
Saudi Arbia
Ok you should be fine to connect now. Please refrain from using tools to alter your location.

Your account has been unlocked.

Ty , but im still banned idk why
● Your LFS Username: classic_lfs

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban code 1
Where are you currently in the world?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's