[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team Update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nZyCTHk.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello,

I am not usually a person to talk about real life issues but recently I've been hit hard by them and due to recent events such as me breaking my fingers and fracturing the rest of my hand, this puts me out of action regarding playing, working on new skins and stopping progress on all systems as my left hand is the only thing that is in action.

Disappointing but it is what is, I as a Leader of [CSR] would like to take this opportunity to give the team I've been leading for sometime to some well known people, someone who had ownership of the team before infact both of them..

[Image: isonline.rasmus94] | [Image: dk.png] | [CSR] Rasmus | rasmus94
[Image: isonline.Demon Illidan] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] Monster | Demon Illidan

They are now promoted to full time Leaders of [CSR], full ownership is now transferred to them.

[Image: isonline.rasmus94] | [Image: dk.png] | [CSR] Rasmus | rasmus94
[Image: isonline.Demon Illidan] | [Image: ca.png] | [CSR] Monster | Demon Illidan

I have my hopes and I have my doubts but I mean it when I say that these guys will take care of the team while I'm out of action.

Now that the Assistant Leader position is now available, there were a couple of potential Seniors who could get this position but a decision has been made and a certain member stood out the most, he worked hard and the spirit that is given by him when he is online is phenomenal. I would like to give the position to..

[Image: isonline.raphi_59] | [Image: fr.png] | [CSR] Raphi | raphi_59

Congratulations, you really truly deserve this position after all that time and contribution you have to our team.

[Image: isonline.raphi_59] | [Image: fr.png] | [CSR] Raphi | raphi_59

Congratulations Raph! Ras and Monster will be here when you will need assistance, if you need help, just ask them and take care of the team for me, I see a lot of potential in you, do us good. Wink

Now to the final part, I unfortunately took a decision to demote myself until things get better, and unfortunately things are bad enough right now but I have to keep my head high, I had a long run with the team oh boy it's been a hell of a ride, this is not the end, I am sure the new Management team will do the team proud.

[Image: isonline.sparklez] | [Image: ie.png] | [CSR] Spark | SparkleZ

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me, regardless what you helped me with, I remember it.

Thank you!

(Written with my left hand)

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Team [CSR] Management!
Big and wise changes, hope to see you about soon Spark!
Wow, what a big decision! Congrats to the two new leaders !
Thanks Spark, and I really hope things will be going better. Smile Heart
Best of luck in your recovery Spark Smile
Congratulations on new management.

Good luck in your recovery, Spark.
Get well soon Spark! Smile
And good luck to Raphi, Monster and Ras!
All good spark and keep the head high.
After each deep comes a high!
see you on server.

And good luck to Raphi, Monster and Ras!
Stay strong spark, all the bad experiences are there to shape you to become a better version of yourself, stay positive! Smile
Thanks for the promotion, I'll always do my best for the team, like I did before. Take your time to recover your hand and come back to the top of the team, your work is awesome!

-Monster
Congratulations Raphi, Ras and Monster. Enjoy it while you can Wink

Good luck with your hand, Spark. Hope it heals quickly.
Wow baguette, you are doing well Biggrin
Well done Monster and Rasmus.
spurk, don't let your siblings, friends play on your computer and get you banned BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
Congratulations Raphi, Ras and Monster.
Good luck in your recovery Spark!!!
Didn't see this coming, however good choices spark and congrats all.

Get well soon nub Thumbup1
Gratz guys!
And hope you get well soon mate Smile
Didnt expect you to demote youself even though i knew you had some injuries in your hand :/ Get well soon, and Gl to the "newold" leaders and the new assistant!
Good luck guys, enjoy.
Spark get well soon!
Good luck, Spark! Hopefully gets better soon!

And goodluck, gratz for the good work Rasmus, Monster & Raphi!
Good luck with that hand Spark!!
Reference URL's