[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What Wheels Should I Get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, a couple months ago now I bought a Clio 182 Cup with the intention of keeping it as a daily but to be capable on track. Although I know I'm going to order a set of Bilstein B14 Coilovers I also want to buy a set of 15" wheels (Currently have 16" wheels on, the smaller size is the way to go with this shape of RS Clio, helps with tram lining and a much bigger choice of tire).

Now, my question is, what wheels do you think I should buy? (Bare in mind my car is racing blue, so black or gray will be the color I go for)

1# Team Dynamics Pro Race 3
[Image: oulton2012-057.jpg]

2# Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
[Image: 655.jpg]

3# Speedline Corse Type 2118
[Image: 6488082545_72af00f98d.jpg]

4# Speedline Turini
[Image: 04_19_10_003_edited-1.jpg]

#Baguettesquad #Cananyonesmellgarlic #OuiOui
I like dark ones, so, #2.

Added my opinion to poll!
The Turini would look awesome in black so that!
Turini all the way!! I used to own a set on my first car
Which wheel weighs the least?
It was a tough choice for me between the Pro Race 3's and the Tourini's. But I think the Tourini's just fit better.
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 -
7.0 x 15/ 6.9kgs
Set of 4 £267.44 (50% off black Friday sale)

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 -
7.0 x 15/ 7.2kgs
Set of 4 £234.00 (50% off black Friday sale)

Speedline Corse Type 2118 -
7.0 x 15/ 8.6kg
Set of 4 £619

Speedline Turini -
7.0 x 15/ 8.0kg
Set of 4 £619
why have you not bought the 1.2 with the price? Biggrin
Cause the 1.2's seem to be the go to wheels for 182's being on the track and in some photos I've seen I dislike them but then in some photos they look really good, so I'm not sure how they will look on my car. I kinda want to be a bit different and get the TD Pro Race 3's although not a lot of people use them so I'm not sure what they will look like on the car.

I'm probably going to get a set of the TD wheels since they are cheap in the sale, then use them as track wheels when I pick up a set of Turini/2118's in the new year
I like the Pro Race 3's.
Of course the ones I voted for are the heaviest... Oh well
They where made for rally/motorsport originally but since they became so popular Speedline changed the design slightly to make them available to everyone, they may be heavy, but they are strong
My uncle had on his ex Grey C2RS 172 a lot of Speedline Turini, and they are really beautiful... I voted for them. Smile
steelies
round ones
(2016-11-24 19:48)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]They where made for rally/motorsport originally but since they became so popular Speedline changed the design slightly to make them available to everyone, they may be heavy, but they are strong

Strong is goooood, mmmmkay
I think I've decided on what wheels I'll be buying as track wheels... As for the everydays I still can't choose between the 2118's & Turinis
So I did a silly thing and found more options, this time the Ultralite 15" F1 Alloy Wheel, at just £75 a wheel it seems very cheap, they look an awful lot like the popular OZ F1 wheels people put on the PH1 172's

[Image: 7427432220_91820855c0_z.jpg]
Reference URL's