[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 24hr 2016 - Sign Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: N5Qcwzl.png]

What is Gumball?

This year's 24hr Gumball will run between the following dates:

Gumball Start: Saturday 10th December at 12:00 noon/midday UTC
Gumball End: Sunday 11th December at 12:00 noon/midday UTC

This is our third 24 hour Gumball and our 11th Gumball event to date. The idea is to drive as far as you can on the CityDriving servers in 24 hours. That's it!

For information on what usually happens during our Gumball events, please see this forum area from the Gumball held earlier this year. That forum section also contains skin decals from this year's rally if you'd like to make a skin.

Event Price

This year's Gumball 24hr entry fee is: INSIM€ 2,000

Event Prizes

The prize pool will be funded by sign up fees and donations as usual. The 15 drivers that drive the furthest over the 24 hour period will receive prizes. The pedal to the metal award will be given to the driver that obtains the highest average speed during the course of the 24 hours and finishes in the top 15 in the overall distance challenge.

The breakdown of prize distribution is as follows:

24 Hour Distance Challenge (Individual) - 75% of total
1st: 20.00%
2nd: 15.00%
3rd: 11.00%
4th: 8.00%
5th: 6.00%
6th: 5.00%
7th: 4.50%
8th: 4.00%
9th: 3.75%
10th: 3.50%
11th: 3.25%
12th: 3.00%
13th: 2.75%
14th: 2.50%
15th: 2.25%
Pedal to the metal Award: 3.50%
DJ Award: 2.00 %

24 Hour Distance Challenge (Team) - 25% of total
1st: 44.00%
2nd: 28.00%
3rd: 16.00%
4th: 8.00%
5th: 4.00%

In-Game Naming Convention

So that other players know who's competing in the Gumball, we advise that you add one of two tags to your name whilst you are on the CityDriving servers:

Generic Gumball Tag
eg: [GB3K]

Driver Number
eg: #82

You are free to use whichever tag you prefer, or neither!

1 - Pay your sign up fee
Before you post your sign up, please go onto a [TC] CityDriving server and send your €2,000 insim sign up fee to MButcher by typing: !send 2000 mbutcher

2 - Choose a car number
Please choose an available car number from this list (0-150): http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=24611

3 - Fill out the sign up form
Copy and paste the contents of the following form into a new post and fill in the details

Code:
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read [b]and[/b] understood the CityDriving server rules.

[b][color=white]LFS Username:[/color][/b] USERNAME
[b][color=white]Desired Car Number:[/color][/b] CAR NUMBER

If you have any questions regarding signing up for Gumball 24hr 2016 or any other queries, please ask for support in the discussion thread.

Thank you.
LFS Username: Shikari_San
Desired Car Number: 68

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pete
By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read and understood the CityDriving server rules.

LFS Username: turb0keule
Desired Car Number: 112

Complete!

By posting this registration, I can confirm that I have paid my entry fee to the Gumball 3000 and have read and understood the CityDriving server rules.

LFS Username: gigapouch
Desired Car Number: 14

Complete!

LFS Username: blueshift1980
Desired Car Number: 11

Complete!

LFS Username: [dkt]polete27[st]
Desired Car Number: 111

Complete!

LFS Username: vRenegade
Desired Car Number: 13

Complete!

LFS Username: HOWLINmad22
Desired Car Number: 26

Complete!

LFS Username: viper_fifer
Desired Car Number: 46

Complete!

LFS Username: sergey29
Desired Car Number: 32

Complete!

LFS Username: Piggy501
Desired Car Number: 27

Complete!

LFS Username: Ph4nToM89
Desired Car Number: 89

Complete!

LFS Username: npgilbertson
Desired Car Number: 95

Complete!

LFS Username: RPDrifting
Desired Car Number: 12

Complete!

LFS Username: gt4_pl
Desired Car Number: 4

Complete!

LFS Username: weitz1991
Desired Car Number: 77

Complete!

LFS Username: psoetaert
Desired Car Number: 76

Complete!

LFS Username: DJmad
Desired Car Number: 22

Complete!

LFS Username: hsvdin0
Desired Car Number: 5

Complete!

LFS Username: borja_s13
Desired Car Number: 113

Complete!

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's