[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CSR Pedals EU half price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CSR Pedals are half price, down from 100 euros to 50 euros or $80 to $40. Shame they can only be used with fanatec wheels although this post says otherwise

[Image: fS3nMVN.png]
They're only compatible with fanatec wheel bases. There is no USB adapter.

See below, turns out you can now even though it still says otherwise on their product page.
thats a bit shan
I messaged Fanatec, they said you can use these with the adapter so no need for a Fanatec wheel
[Image: hy6tTH9.jpg]

I'm not sure how much of an upgrade they would be however over Logitech pedals
Being able to replace the pedals after they died is definitely a step forward.
That's awesome actually. This is easily the best pedal set you can buy for that money. Shame you can't get a load-cell brake for it.

Anyone who's on a budget and wants a 3-pedal set, get these.
I'm really not sure if I should get these, I have the money but some people saying not worth the money over Logitech pedals and pedals with load cell are much more worth the money
(2016-12-05 14:27)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really not sure if I should get these, I have the money but some people saying not worth the money over Logitech pedals and pedals with load cell are much more worth the money

The point is, to get Logitech pedals you have to buy a wheel too, they don't sell them individually.

If you want the best pedals you can buy, get the Fanatec ClubSport V3s. I got the CSR Elites when they were still a thing and I love them. If they ever die (which they don't seem like they will), I will get ClubSport V3s in a heartbeat.

You can read my review of my CSR Elites (loadcell) here.
Reference URL's