[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RallyX - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: exOQQ4O.png]
General Information:

RallyX will take place on Sunday 18th December @ 19:00 UTC

RallyX will be hosted on the [RDSR]RallyX server.

All you will need to know will be explained on the sign up thread. Please use this thread for discussion.
One question: So do the groups never join together at any point, they'll always be in separate races?
(2016-12-08 20:43)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]One question: So do the groups never join together at any point, they'll always be in separate races?

They'll always be in separate races except in the open practice session where drivers are free to drive the track.

We can switch the groups around to change it up a bit, but to get off to a nice start, you'll be in pre-assigned groups.
Which cars will be allowed?
(2016-12-08 23:08)Bee Wrote: [ -> ]Which cars will be allowed?

Cars depend on the layout. The cars that will be used are XFG, XRG + XRT.
This sounds fun Tongue
(2016-12-08 23:31)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds fun Tongue

During the preparation of this event we have enjoyed a lot. And hope others too, I invite everyone to join and have some fun!
180,000 so far up for grabs, be sure to sign up!
That's pretty good Thumbup1
Update:

Group C has been removed due to lack of sign ups. We aim to fill Groups A & B only, unless there are enough people to race in another group.

Cash prizes for the top 5 drivers with the most points are as follows:

Driver #1: 40% - 72k
Driver #2: 25% - 45k
Driver #3: 20% - 36k
Driver #4: 10% - 18k
Driver #5: 5% - 9k

Total - 180,000
I will be streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/rascardk, starting roughly 15 mins before. If you're not in the event, make sure you watch it there!
server pass has been sent.
pass is changed....
Thanks for coming all. Smile
Raw results.
[Image: 4592b9eadc4be7bfaedeee2d1588f516.png]
Why aren't I and Greyzone on a shared 5th place?

Edit: Why Ice>Angel?
Raw results, you are not shown as joint 5th in the screenshot above but you are and your prize will be split 50/50
Awesome stuff, great event, needs some small corrections here and there (chat), but overall i had a blast and i was thrilled to race! Too bad not enough people showed up, too bad for them!
Really fun event! Some intense races that's for sure xD
Thanks for the comments guys, if you had any issues in the event please feel free to PM me and we can sort something out. Smile
Well, the event has come to the end.

We as team have worked hard for try you guys enjoyed it, and, except from small situations, you all have a nice races.

Feel free to contact Nismo with the issues, and will try to improve for the future!

Thanks for come to the event,
Boo.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's