[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Remember me? (Unban request) (Unban Request Granted by Street)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello it's Chillman100 some of you might remember me some not (I had been playing on the server since my first year with LFS (age:10). I was cop on the server and was a happy cruiser, I had always been respectful to the rules. Ive been banned for about 1 - 2 years , In that time I have been playing on other cruise servers. But none of them can compare to TC. The reason I was banned was unlucky, I had obeyed all the rules and had been playing on their for atleast a year before I got banned. The reason was because my brother also played on the server and for that reason because we live in the same house bearring in mind I was about just 13 he was 14 I think, certainly not old enoth to live by yourself.Because we was on the same IP(Wierd though how I got banned thinking It was one person when we could both play at the same time, absolutely stupi*). I was heart broken I had nothing to do bored to hell! Now Its been some time, I have waited for so long. I'm going to pray I can get unbanned as I miss this server soo much, If you do give me this oppitunity I will come back as a much more sensible person. And carry on the way I was before I got banned. Even if I don't get unbanned I wish you all luck.
My brother is called adreestinkler that was his lfs acc name mine was camerontinkler)

lampshade should remember me, but more my brother, as they use to talk on TS

Just an update: Does anyone know what the situation is. I'm desprate to know some information
Awfully sorry about the repost but can someone please tell me what is happening?
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

The Leaders have been informed.
Ok thank you very much.
Please be patient waiting for a reply. Thanks.
Just for some extra information. I was banned but my brother wasn't? Eventhough my reason involved him, and I still got the ban.That was completly unfair. I am now aware that he has been permantly banned for an actual reason "Your attitude is truly horrible and you never seem to learn."
Then my ban has no reason. Just for proof it was unfair.

Edit (24 hours) How long is this going to take?
When the heck is someone going to do something
Please be patient people do have lives.
(2012-03-31 16:10)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Please be patient people do have lives.

Really? I never knew.
Incredibly sorry for the delay on this, entirely my fault, had a busy couple of weeks and this kept slipping to the back of my mind.

You've served your time in my opinion, almost 2 years is a long time for people to change, and so once again, sorry for the delay and you shall be unbanned when I get to my PC tomorrow.

Street
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's