[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Won't be cruising as much as I normally do for a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working as a store man on and off for the better part of 3-4 years. It's not a full time position due to me lacking the skills my boss requires for a full time position so instead when work gets busy during November-April or something like that he gives me a call offering me the work, two months ago I received the call and I heard nothing for a month so I rang him up and said whats going on? The places in NZ and China where we used to get our work from both shut down so now everything is coming from Queensland over to Western Australia. Finally received a call 3 hours ago saying the sea containers landed and I start work Tuesday(tomorrow) so woohooo!! finally get some money in the bank to pay off my debts I have. I'll get 700-800 a week, sure it isn't much but honestly as a 22 year old I can be picky about what I earn, a job is a job. the fun hours will be 7;30am and finish at 4pm and last time I was working I rarely played games at night since my job is very physically demanding I was in bed at 8-9pm every single night but I'll still be popping in when I can Smile
[Image: J6p4Oag.png]

Don't feel obliged to play if you don't feel like it, though.
[Image: 7797710-1x1-940x940.jpg]

We all work/study or other stuff. Play when can.
Good to know. We'll miss you.Rolleyes
Interesting.
[Image: mrfloris-tldr.jpg]
Good luck.
No one cares
Great thread, even better replies.
[Image: 5530517.jpg]
Stat, you don't need to tell us when your going on holiday. Nobody will go "Where'd Stat go? He hasn't been on for months... WE NEED TO CALL THE POLICE HE'S DEAD."

Anyway, enjoy whatever your doing, and don't eat yellow snow. Thnx!
Clearly - this forum isn't the place to post this stuff.

Thread Closed
Reference URL's