[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FBM @ AS2 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming FBM @ AS2 race.
I'm also also looking forward to this
I'm interested and I have signed up apart from, what the heck is single lap call out quali? Is it like what they had at the start of the year in F1?
(2016-12-21 10:28)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested and I have signed up apart from, what the heck is single lap call out quali? Is it like what they had at the start of the year in F1?

Race admin will call you to leave the pits, you complete one flying lap and then spectate.
(2016-12-21 10:32)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-21 10:28)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested and I have signed up apart from, what the heck is single lap call out quali? Is it like what they had at the start of the year in F1?

Race admin will call you to leave the pits, you complete one flying lap and then spectate.

Cheers

Set a snail dazzling 1:06.71 on mouse. Should be able to cut at least 1.5 seconds off on wheel.
1.05.52, first lap on this Tongue
This brings back the memories from demo days, FBM on Blackwood Biggrin
I am going to suck in this event but hey, it's about having fun right? Right? Sad
Yaaas ofc Biggrin
Yay Biggrin A 1:05:43 Biggrin
I've got the config on the [RDSR] Team Server running Airio insim if you want to see improvement easier on split times. Smile

no pass.
Thanks Carl Smile
Please advertise the event on the rdsr server if you're using it for practice instead of ours.
The feel when you are hotlapping and ppl join the server and vote for race...
Why can't the server be set to practice mode then?
That wouldn't stop people voting for a restart.
1.05:23 is the best i've done so far. Still on mouse close to killing myself Laugh

Split 0:34.63
Whoever decided it was a good idea to make this car not shift up without lifting should be shot.
Should be a draft fest
(2016-12-21 16:58)Ice Wrote: [ -> ]Whoever decided it was a good idea to make this car not shift up without lifting should be shot.

Preload the gear, then lift. Works every time.
Quote:Preload the gear, then lift. Works every time.

+1
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's