[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Cop Rights back (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Ahilles2002

- Time & Date of Incident yesterday morning

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Here I put a replay, which the person who wrote a complaint to me she said in the post http://www.mediafire.com/file/lu1953u4ug...ilczeK.mpr
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):

16:50 ww - I was in pursuit of the car. I went wrong because that day has not yet bought the device locator. I was sure that the suspect will be driving the second belt, so I went in front of him to stop him. The movement was small so it does not present a hazard.

24:50 speeding - Here you actually went a little too much, stared at the chat. But it is only for a moment!

25:55 speeding - Here, as you look out the front of the player who quickly goes. From what I know, I have the right to accelerate and laser-like someone measure. Unfortunately, the player was already too far away, so I slowed down and later he was driving under the regulations. I simply measure the laser's speed.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back:
Because I'm a good cop and a lot of players to confirm. I always try to go according to the rules (in this case was an exception, I wanted to measure its speed) and always try to help players. I like this job and I'm enjoying it. I do not ever abusing rights. I ask for a second chance, until I started to get used to this work and gain skills and find one mistake and lost everything. Sorry entire administration and players, which somehow offended by their behavior.
Just to clarify, your cop license has been punished, not your rights.

Also, have you done this?

Quote:You explained your side of the story to the admin who issued the revocation but the revocation remained.
I wrote to the person who took my powers of a police officer what I wrote here. Can I recover license Policeman? This is my first offense as a policeman!
Hi,

What bothered me with the wrong way driving was that it is obvious you entered the autobahn the wrong direction purposely. I see no safe way that could have ended if you had caught up to the suspect.

The speeding was also obvious it was done with no regard to the rules. You were full throttle around 95% of the autobahn.

Your driving in general is not very controlled and sensible as a Cop.

Your license was suspended for a period of 14 days. After that 14 days you may retest to get your license back. Please go over our rules.

-Dizzle
(2016-12-28 12:01)xWilczeK Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote to the person who took my powers of a police officer what I wrote here. Can I recover license Policeman? This is my first offense as a policeman!

Yes, you can just take the quiz again since it was a license revoke and not a rights revoke. You'll have to wait 2 more days though.
User's ability to take the test is reinstated so i am denying this appeal.

Cop Rights Revocation Appeal Denied
Unfortunately your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons described.
Reference URL's